-Counter attack threat
-Likes to do flick ons
-Does not dive into tackles

Strengths:

-Long shots

Weakness:

-Passing
-Defensive contribution

Just perfect for Barca. :facepalm: Can we please not sign another Getafe level player? What about that guy from River? Alvarez? Is he any good?

malvolio

He is the best we can do buddy cheap 10m number 9s.

we've been through this approach before with the likes of KPB, braithwaite and LDJ. and it resulted in money down the drain.

might seem cheap but in the end you end up with a useless player that has to be payed and eventually sold to some other sucker.

better play someone from barca B then.

Bobo32

we've been through this approach before with the likes of KPB, braithwaite and LDJ. and it resulted in money down the drain.

might seem cheap but in the end you end up with a useless player that has to be payed and eventually sold to some other sucker.

better play someone from barca B then.

May I add "free" Depay and "free" Aguero?

Slevinn

During the summer he was about to become the most expensive transfer (12mil lol) for a Belgian team so I watched most of his compilation and some full games and imo this guy is absolutely not good enough for Barcelona.

FC433

I must admit that I absolutely know nothing about him, but I believe we should first focus on getting Torres. Should be our top priority followed by Adeyemi. It would be great if we manage to get both. Luis Diaz and Sulemana are interesting, but cannot imagine they would be that easy to get, certainly not more affordable than Adeyemi. For the CF position, obviously either Haaland or Dusan Vlahovic. I think we should get two of these players, FT and KA are my picks.

Our midfield is good enough for next season, particularly if we manage to add either Kamara or Zakaria. For defense, I would go for Kounde, Torres, or Koulibaly.

I truly would not invest double-digit $$$$$ on any player that was not mentioned here. Free? sure why not. Less than 10m? alright, should not be that big of a deal. Otherwise, we should focus on getting rid of Umtiti and Coutinho, while reinforcing the B team with better wide players and CF. We should be a little be patient and believe on what we have for now.

FinBarcelonafan

Looking at the video, he seems effective inside the box(strong, good kick, versatile etc), which can't be said from a lot of players we have. Might be an option for certain types of games. He does add threat inside the box and heading ability and bicycle kick potential.

But who knows how his overall game is.

FC433

Looking at the video, he seems effective inside the box(strong, good kick, versatile etc), which can't be said from a lot of players we have. Might be an option for certain types of games. He does add threat inside the box and heading ability and bicycle kick potential.

But who knows how his overall game is.
The question though is that what would we do with Depay and Braithwaite? I think it would be a poor decision to spend 20m on a CF of that quality, well unless he turns out to be a great CF.

FinBarcelonafan

The question though is that what would we do with Depay and Braithwaite? I think it would be a poor decision to spend 20m on a CF of that quality, well unless he turns out to be a great CF.

Braithwaite has one leg outside the door already.

Depay can play more positions.

20mil seems like a high price

Not bad stats for this season:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/arthur-cabral/profil/spieler/390638

Last edited:

soul24rage

Honestly, I think it depends if Laporta renews Depay as his contract ends in 2023.

FC433

Braithwaite has one leg outside the door already.

Depay can play more positions.

20mil seems like a high price

Not bad stats for this season:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/arthur-cabral/profil/spieler/390638
I do not believe that we should play Depay anywhere else other than CF, but that is just me. His numbers are impressive, but I would rather we keep the 20m for now or add it to whatever we have to get Adeyemi.

Honestly, I think it depends if Laporta renews Depay as his contract ends in 2023.
Even if we do not intend to extend his contract, I think we should wait a little bit before spending 20m on AC.

Home of Barca Fans