Arthur Cabral

jairzinho

I know it sounds wild but PED's come to mind. His physical and facial transformation is kinda weird if you follow his pics from Ceara, Palmerias and now Basel. Maybe its the genes. :lol: But i wish we could get him. His profile would be good for us.

Devils

Barcelona is negotiating with the representatives of Basel Forward Arthur Cabral. As for Karim Adeyemi, he’s more of a target for the summer than January. @MatteMoretto

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah I hope he can press and chase through-balls. Don't want someone with current Suarez's running ability at the age of 23

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he isn't quick, got great movement and a good technique I don't want him.

Porque

He is in great form this season and has been scoring for fun in Switzerland for the past 3 seasons.

It is a Monchi kind of signing, or one of those lower-mid level team signings but in our current situation it is the type of opportunity we should be scouting.

I'm not going to pretend I have watched him play bar the highlights, and I certainly don't have the time to scout him by watching some full matches right now.

I'm interested though, maybe a loan with obligatory purchase option in Summer and someone like Collado going the other way? At worst, if the price is right, we could potentially push the purchase fee to another LaLiga club in the summer if he manages to catch eyeballs.

Devils

Just finished a scouting report on him:

Style of Play:

-Likes to dribble
-Likes to shoot from distance
-Counter attack threat
-Likes to do flick ons
-Does not dive into tackles

Strengths:

-Long shots

Weakness:

-Passing
-Defensive contribution

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I watched a good part of the game. He was anonymous bar the pen tbh, but a game in Kazakhstan in late November is not a benchmark.

Home of Barca Fans