Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, November 27, 21:00 CET

WKH7Ak5cYD6Qm1EEqXzmVw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-------

FC B

Well, top 4 is a must and it's a must to wash the shame of going to EL so better win this.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Once again, I don't see where the goals would come from. Depay is overplayed and in atrocious form, Dembouz probably won't be ready to start. Abde/Ilias are too inexperienced.

hardyboy

How are we supposed to win if nobody in the team can score goals? We reply on Pique and Araujo to score goals. The forwards are useless.

mdenci

Last two games gave a hint of what we might expect - controlled football with pressing high on the pitch (at least as long as the players can run) with wings spread wide when in possession. I liked the first two games no matter their results. I could see clear idea of what we wanted to play, and that has coaches signature over it. Plus, the players body language was better, so overall, I'm satisfied so far, things can only get better from here.

I expect this game to follow on the tracks set by the last two games with some improvement in team chemistry. Let's be realistic here, nobody expects us to win anything this season and the team should focus on building a foundation for a successful future.

Bobo32

The back 3 didn't work so well in the buildup. Maybe with Garcia and either Mingueza or Frenkie instead of Araujo and Lenglet, it might work better, but on the other hand, Araujo has his vices in 1v1 and Lenglet has got his left foot (he played a couple of brilliant passes, but was very hit/miss overall)

I hope to see improvements with every game for a while, I hope they work very hard on buildup patterns and so on. Some of the change so far is very natural with only A change in coach.

I wonder what Depay has to do to be put on the bench.

mdenci

Who you gonna play? I know he's in a bad form, but there are no subs for him... Actually, we don't really have a true striker (except for Luuk, but good God...), all of our attackers are best used as wingers. Plus, I just think he is tired and overplayed, needs a bit of rest.

Windhook

Depay will play, Luuk is not an option. I hope the kids start scoring goals ASAP, we can't rely just on Depay converting penalties and CBs scoring every goal.

Porque

The back 3 didn't work so well in the buildup. Maybe with Garcia and either Mingueza or Frenkie instead of Araujo and Lenglet, it might work better, but on the other hand, Araujo has his vices in 1v1 and Lenglet has got his left foot (he played a couple of brilliant passes, but was very hit/miss overall)

I hope to see improvements with every game for a while, I hope they work very hard on buildup patterns and so on. Some of the change so far is very natural with only A change in coach.

I think the back 3 will work in limited situations. Possibly only when you have a psuedo midfielder in defense (like de Jong).

You can see aswell that it only really functions well when the team is completely motivated and willing to match or exceed the opposition in km>90m. Think Xavi vs Benfica on Tues and Koeman vs PSG away last season.

So I don't think it is something we can revert to as our defacto setup with Xavi. And I think that if setting up with 3 defenders is the best approach for modern football, that Pep would approach most of his games that way.

Home of Barca Fans