User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: La Liga | Round 14: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 1-3

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,643
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Did it come off of Pique's body first?


    Otherwise Xavi black magic.
    No, straight on the hand that was 10-15 cms away from his body.

  2. #122
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    15,231
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    No, straight on the hand that was 10-15 cms away from his body.
    siuuuuu

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,590
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pique one was a stonewall pen and possibly a red card (still yellow more likely). But then initially, Parejo could have seen a red for that stomp on Busi's ankle early. But yeah, overall, we definitely got the rub of the green with the ref in this match.

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    16,715
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Pique one was a stonewall pen and possibly a red card (still yellow more likely). But then initially, Parejo could have seen a red for that stomp on Busi's ankle early. But yeah, overall, we definitely got the rub of the green with the ref in this match.
    True, it's not football it's LaLiga.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,898
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since we can't outperform our opponents anymore, games being close call, such talk will be the new normal for Barca. "The ref should have booked this and that, called a penalty or offside...". Actually I start to like the controversy, the squad can grow with some dirty play as well. Those who hate our club hate us for being seperatists, Chelsea 2009, Real Madrid 2011 CL and Milan 2013 games and I couldn't care less. Not like their clubs are purely angelic choir.

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,008
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    Since we can't outperform our opponents anymore, games being close call, such talk will be the new normal for Barca. "The ref should have booked this and that, called a penalty or offside...". Actually I start to like the controversy, the squad can grow with some dirty play as well. Those who hate our club hate us for being seperatists, Chelsea 2009, Real Madrid 2011 CL and Milan 2013 games and I couldn't care less. Not like their clubs are purely angelic choir.
    I am so sick and tired of 2009 Chelsea game tales... Ok. And? See whole RM "treble-refs-shitshow"... See what Juve does ...
    And when ManUtd fan starts with that I always tell him, it is because of Rome or Wembley?
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.