La Liga | Round 14: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 1-3

serghei

Pique one was a stonewall pen and possibly a red card (still yellow more likely). But then initially, Parejo could have seen a red for that stomp on Busi's ankle early. But yeah, overall, we definitely got the rub of the green with the ref in this match.

FinBarcelonafan

Pique one was a stonewall pen and possibly a red card (still yellow more likely). But then initially, Parejo could have seen a red for that stomp on Busi's ankle early. But yeah, overall, we definitely got the rub of the green with the ref in this match.

True, it's not football it's LaLiga.

Windhook

Since we can't outperform our opponents anymore, games being close call, such talk will be the new normal for Barca. "The ref should have booked this and that, called a penalty or offside...". Actually I start to like the controversy, the squad can grow with some dirty play as well. Those who hate our club hate us for being seperatists, Chelsea 2009, Real Madrid 2011 CL and Milan 2013 games and I couldn't care less. Not like their clubs are purely angelic choir.

JerseyAddict

Since we can't outperform our opponents anymore, games being close call, such talk will be the new normal for Barca. "The ref should have booked this and that, called a penalty or offside...". Actually I start to like the controversy, the squad can grow with some dirty play as well. Those who hate our club hate us for being seperatists, Chelsea 2009, Real Madrid 2011 CL and Milan 2013 games and I couldn't care less. Not like their clubs are purely angelic choir.

I am so sick and tired of 2009 Chelsea game tales... Ok. And? See whole RM "treble-refs-shitshow"... See what Juve does ...
And when ManUtd fan starts with that I always tell him, it is because of Rome or Wembley? :messi:

Home of Barca Fans