CL | Round 5: FC Barcelona - SL Benfica 0-0

Windhook

I hope for high attendance at Camp Nou, it's Tuesday and people work, but the team needs support more than ever. It's the most important match of the season and unfortunately we have a lot of injured & doubtful key players. I expect a hard game in these circumstances.

Messi983

Hope everybody here understands that IF we even draw this, we are out to Europa League right?

Not yet but would most likely be on our way there unless we'd somehow win in Munich (mission impossible) or if Benfica won't win at home vs Kyev (also very unlikely if they'd know they only need to win that game to qualify).

For the moral we should go full force vs Bayern. No better test for our team.

Sure, would play a strong team against Bayern (depending on injuries and suspensions) but would prefer if we could go to Germany and try to win to build our confidence not because we'd need to win to qualify.

And if we lose tonight not even a win in Munich probably won't be enough. But tbh if we lose two vs Benfica then we're clearly the third best team in this group and wouldn't deserve to go through even if we'd somehow manage to beat Bayern reserves (I guess they'll rest some of their starters).

Gari

Was the score 0-3 fair in Portugal? No. Koeman played very poorly tactically. Barcelona have problems when the gas runs out, and Coutinho and Puig come on as replacements. Distribute your forces and do not concede goals so easily.

Messigician

Was the score 0-3 fair in Portugal? No. Koeman played very poorly tactically. Barcelona have problems when the gas runs out, and Coutinho and Puig come on as replacements. Distribute your forces and do not concede goals so easily.

Sounds fair to me the way you describe it mate

FinBarcelonafan

It was bit harsh result. We missed few empty nets. Roberto and Dest or was it Pedri/Gavi I thjnk.

Messi983

Luckily Coutinho won't come on as a sub this time.

He'll start. :koeman: :lol:

behindbrowneyes

I hope for high attendance at Camp Nou, it's Tuesday and people work, but the team needs support more than ever. It's the most important match of the season and unfortunately we have a lot of injured & doubtful key players. I expect a hard game in these circumstances.

Doubt it. Weather prediction looks pretty bad with lots of rain tonight.

Jesus said they could live with a draw tonight so it can be easily predicted that they'll sit deep and counterattack us.

fergus90

This absolutely reeks of a 1-0 win. Failing that, let's finish 3rd and win the Europa League and become diet-champions of Europe.

Home of Barca Fans