Saturday, 20 November, 21:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
TKitIqelDyN6M-kYt4Uc0g_96x96.png

----

Andresito

Staff member
The start of something good?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this ends in a 1-1 draw, even if we play well. Pep also had a rough start to his league campaign.

Seems like Pedri and Dembele won't be fit until the Benfica game.

Neeraj

Thinking of heading to this game, my first one post the covid shutdown. Espanol always make it a tough game, so wouldn't be surprised with a draw, but I just want to see something new from our team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No wingers, no strikers available except Depay. Surely Xavi won't play LdJ, not that he should. This can easily be a draw or a loss. I struggle to see where the goals would come from. Our midfielders should step up in the final third

mc_lovin

Real shame that we have to resort to swarming the midfield again.

I kind of hope we don't see 3ATB, but if we do preferably with a DM dropping between the two CBs. Maybe Frenkie.

FinBarcelonafan

No wingers, no strikers available except Depay. Surely Xavi won't play LdJ, not that he should. This can easily be a draw or a loss. I struggle to see where the goals would come from. Our midfielders should step up in the final third

Dest or Roberto will start as a wing.

JamDav1982

Araujo. Pique. Garcia
Alba left of four. Dest right. Busquets and FDJ in middle.
Gavi and Nico as AMs behind Depay.

ajnotkeith

Should be a Barca win. Arrival of Xavi has given a massive morale boost drawing a line under what happened with Koeman and players are going to be eager to impress their new manager, some of them knowing it is their last chance.

Against a newly promoted side we should come through with the win considering that.

Birdy

Predicted Line-up:

---------MATS-----
Oscar-Araujo-Eric-Alba
---------Busi
-----FDJ----Gavi
Dest--Memphis-Abde/Ilias

Pedri, Dembele not ready, and I think Xavi will play Dest as RW due to lack of options plus one of the academy kids on the other wing

Home of Barca Fans