La Liga | Round 13: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 1-0

Porque

First squad selection.

Ter Stegen, Neto, I?aki Pe?a, Piqu?, Araujo, Busquets, Riqui Puig, Memphis, Demir, Coutinho, Lenglet, Luuk de Jong, Alba, Sergi Roberto, Frenkie de Jong, Mingueza, Umtiti, Eric Garcia y los j?venes Nico, Gavi, Balde, Ilias y Abde

In the end Jutgla didn't make it and both Ilias and Abde did.

Sport are predicting this lineup
---- Stegen ----
Mingueza - Pique - Eric - Alba
---- Busquets ----
- Nico --- Frenkie -
Gavi ----------- Abde
------- Memphis -------

Andresito

Staff member
Araujo been fit a while now and didn't play much with Uruguay. Should be starting unless Xavi thinks he's affected by the travelling.

Gari

Eight hours before the derby, Bar?a is already concentrated in a hotel next to Camp Nou. Another new Xavi. They will all come by bus together.
FEpKuW1WUAYJB9d

Last edited:

Bobo32

Calling Frenkie f9 right now!
I hope Depay is used as a winger, and Gavi should probably not be. Abde didn't look like a professional footballer the minutes he got before. It would be interesting to see Puig from the start. Mingueza shouldn't play RB, I guess Roberto is the only alternative then.

Its tough for me to even tell the formation though. I don't know if Sport has any more clue, but their players could also line up in that 3-4-3 formation Xavi has apparently used (Alba and Abde as wingers then, Gavi and Frenkie as AMCs)

mc_lovin

If Puig doesn't start today that should be it, right? No more discussions :p

Given that Gavi starts in the front 3 (preferably on the left), I honestly wouldn't mind Puig though. 2 of Nico/Busquets/Frenkie and Puig looks more natural than 3 of them.

Messigician

Fati Depay
Alba FDJ Busquets Gavi Roberto
Araujo Pique Garcia
Mats

Don't see much room for Puig atm
Doesn't mean he won't eventually become a starter

Home of Barca Fans