La Liga | Round 13: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 1-0

serghei

I know it's early and we have so many injuries, but I expect a win and a solid performance. Camp Nou crowd should be in full form for this one.

TheStig

Well Xavi played like that in Qatar, we will see if he will continue with it here. I think he will at the beginnig because we don't have winger.

Messi983

I guess we'll see tomorrow when squad list and later lineup will be announced if this is true or just more media BS.

[@fansjavimiguel] | "Neither relapses nor unnecessary risks", this is the slogan that the new medical staff. The players no longer has the last word, and the decision will be made by the technicians, doctors and physical trainers. #FCBlive

Under this situation, a total of four players are about to be discharged, coinciding with the dispute of the match against Espanyol: Gerard Piqu?, Eric Garcia, Nico Gonz?lez and Sergi Roberto. #FCBlive

Gari

FEkYWE-UcAM3BPb

I hope Espanyol will not be rude and injure Barcelona players. Who will win? This is a significant game for Barcelona.

Windhook

Not expecting a magical Barca, but seeing Xavi's approach in training and closeness to players makes me enthusiastic about this game. Xavi's debut will draw some attention for sure and being a derby game I expect a serious attendance at Camp Nou. Pep had a bad start in 2008/09 as well, so not ruling out a draw.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Excited for this. Still think we should have kept Koeman but what's done is done.

All behind Xavi now :barcascarf:

Bobo32

Excited for this. Still think we should have kept Koeman but what's done is done.

All behind Xavi now :barcascarf:

I really don't understand your position of wanting to keep the cowboy, but I admire your support for the team under Xavi!
I believe in a massive improvement already tomorrow, but I think in a month we can say more about Xavis effect.

It is wonderful to see how he handles himself, a true leader I think. Always speaking clearly, with conviction and with positive energy!

serghei

:lol: I'm actually only expecting this match because Koeman and his staff are gone. This season has been painful as a Barca fan.

Home of Barca Fans