PSG Hit Drama

Messigician

From a Reddit post on r/PSG "Sounds like Hamraoui was with a married man, Eric Abidal and his family put the hit on her. When Hamraoui was questioned, she essentially named Diallo as the prime suspect while others on the team have their doubts. Diallo has been released from custody."

Messigician

L?affaire Hamraoui a pris une autre tournure : histoires priv?es/r?glements de compte.

La police regarde de pr?s les liens autour d?Eric Abidal/ses proches, notamment ? cause de la puce du t?l?phone.

Une pens?e ? Aminata Diallo et ses proches, grosse pens?e m?me
Translated from French by
The Hamraoui affair took another turn: private stories / settling of scores.

The police are watching closely the links around Eric Abidal / his relatives, especially because of the phone chip.

Horatio

You're welcome
L?affaire Hamraoui a pris une autre tournure : histoires priv?es/r?glements de compte.

La police regarde de pr?s les liens autour d?Eric Abidal/ses proches, notamment ? cause de la puce du t?l?phone.

Une pens?e ? Aminata Diallo et ses proches, grosse pens?e m?me
Translated from French by
The Hamraoui affair took another turn: private stories / settling of scores.

The police are watching closely the links around Eric Abidal / his relatives, especially because of the phone chip.

tru

Laplacian

My man got his dick wet with a hottie, can't fault him. Also married a nutcase apparently. Another W.

Abidal living the dream.

Horatio

You're welcome
My man got his dick wet with a hottie, can't fault him. Also married a nutcase apparently. Another W.

Abidal living the dream.

His wife is way hotter than Hamroui lol. Honestly, I would go as far as to say Hamraoui is ugly.

I mean if you're going to cheat...

Home of Barca Fans