PSG Hit Drama

i_bleed_blaugrana

Big L for Abidal here. Sleeping with Hamraoui is like sleeping with Xavi Simons.

Lmao I disagree yo but I got a thing for long curly hair.

She is a bit of a butterface in all fairness cause of the manjaw but not that much, shes got swag and she low key kinda thicc:

5E008E95-AF36-4981-A97E-C28B2B5B60B0.jpg

323AE501-559C-46A6-AA15-98376ADBE8BC.jpg

32460F10-4BDE-4007-8023-4BBFBA621615.jpg

She is more cute than hot but you all are doing her dirty with the Simons shit :lol: if I was single, she definitely get it anytime she wanted. Honestly looks 1000x better in the sack than this basic ass WAG (IYKYK). Like she kinda pretty and all but is pretty basic in comparison, looks like a bitch and doesnt look like she be nearly adventurous as home girl:

904FF618-38E0-467F-A64A-31FEBC196151.jpeg

I know Im somewhat taking the piss here but in all seriousness my heart really goes out to Kheira. In these situations, I tend to place more ownership in the wrong-doing on the men and I feel really bad for her that she has to deal with this. And yeah, fuck Eric and his wife. Sincerely hope she ends up behind bars and he can never come back from this.

Just goes to show you how much of a circus it really was under Barto.

Porque

Lmao I disagree yo but I got a thing for long curly hair.

She is a bit of a butterface in all fairness cause of the manjaw but not that much, shes got swag and she low key kinda thicc:

View attachment 9214

View attachment 9215

View attachment 9216

She is more cute than hot but you all are doing her dirty with the Simons shit :lol: if I was single, she definitely get it anytime she wanted. Honestly looks 1000x better in the sack than this basic ass WAG (IYKYK). Like she kinda pretty and all but is pretty basic in comparison, looks like a bitch and doesnt look like she be nearly adventurous as home girl:

View attachment 9217

I know Im somewhat taking the piss here but in all seriousness my heart really goes out to Kheira. In these situations, I tend to place more ownership in the wrong-doing on the men and I feel really bad for her that she has to deal with this. And yeah, fuck Eric and his wife. Sincerely hope she ends up behind bars and he can never come back from this.

Just goes to show you how much of a circus it really was under Barto.

Not gonna disagree my man. Just wanted to get that Xavi Simons joke out. Too good to miss.

Windhook

Not the end of the world, but bad press for Abidal. Just shows the circus Barto's administration was.

Home of Barca Fans