Control Freak Or Needed Change? New Rules imposed by Xavi&Laporta

Horatio

You're welcome
lol. The dramatic music always gets me. Are they trying to be satirical or is that show considered normal in Spain?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
lol. The dramatic music always gets me. Are they trying to be satirical or is that show considered normal in Spain?

It's entertainment. See them as professional clowns. With that being said Pedrerol is close to Florentino who he has some sources within what RM do, but half the time he's just spouting propaganda Florentino want.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's entertainment. See them as professional clowns. With that being said Pedrerol is close to Florentino who he has some sources within what RM do, but half the time he's just spouting propaganda Florentino want.

But do Spanish people take them serious or not? Like, if a Spanish person tunes in is he thinking "i want to be informed today, let's see what they have to say today" or "I want these clowns to make me laugh"

Messigician

But do Spanish people take them serious or not? Like, if a Spanish person tunes in is he thinking "i want to be informed today, let's see what they have to say today" or "I want these clowns to make me laugh"

Yes it's taken seriously in Spain

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But do Sp??anish people take them serious or not? Like, if a Spanish person tunes in is he thinking "i want to be informed today, let's see what they have to say today" or "I want these clowns to make me laugh"

Most don't. They had a show at another channel before called Punto Pelota which was similar where they had a "FIFA agent" deliver transfer news that also featured a bit in this one, but turned out to be a fraud, Francois Gallardo.

It can be very entertaining and fun to watch though. A lot of drama which people, especially there, tend to like.

Messigician

❗Ramon Canal, Barcelona's head of medical services, analysts, and physical trainers, has been relieved from his duties today.

? @moillorens

Mateka

Yeah it's kinda crazy this has been implemented

Pep at city wouldn't do this

The implementation of team rules I think is good.

I do not know Peps rules, but one is:

Instead of a set amount attached to a certain infraction, the player will now be fined a percentage of their salaries - meaning the high earners will be handing over some serious cash.

If Kevin De Bruyne were to be fined 1% he would be forking out around 2600GBP, with all proceeds from the fining system going to charity.

Fines at football clubs can range from lateness to being on your phone too much during lunch.

The report from The Sun even states that some clubs fine players for urinating in the team shower.

Last edited:

malvolio

pique was always late for training, so nothing new here.

32830C3F00000578-3507432-image-m-2_1458811101406.jpg

Messigician

#CHTV | ❌
🔸The use of mobile phone in the Sports City, the Dressing Room and the Team Bus has been banned.

🔹All players must shake hands with club staff when arriving for training.

🔸Each player will have a customized exercise and diet plan.

#javedkhanchamp99

Home of Barca Fans