Injuries? Lets Talk About That!

Messigician

🚨[ @fansjavimiguel🥇] | The head of the club's medical services, Ramon Canal, has a very difficult time staying at the club. His situation right now is untenable: he only remains in office because of his great friendship with president Joan Laporta , who appointed him in 2006.

terryzinc

if Xavi does nothing else he needs to straighten the injury situation out
that goes straight from training to doctors to therapy to recovery all of it
no team in the world gets as many injuries as barca and then even when players come back they get re-injured ALL of them should be REPLACED

Messi983

[Cat RadioFirst place medal] | Bar?a have reached an agreement for the return of Dr. Ricard Pruna, and he will arrive at the club in the coming days at the request of Xavi

FinBarcelonafan

https://www.iltalehti.fi/jalkapallo/a/940f7a74-b443-4eb7-8f77-1966cfb51bf2

Article about Sergi Roberto coming visit to Finland for a surgery

One comment from the Finnish doctor who operated Sergi kinda freaked me in a way:

Lempainen said: It's very good that we made the surgery because he would have never recovered without it. The surgery went well for Roberto. He is back in Barcelona now.

And look at post Messigician posted right over me:

"It's done, he stays

❗️Xavi, on Roberto: ?He is a true example. He?s been suffering for a year, playing with an injury & not being 100% - and in turn, it has been unfair to him. I recommended him to stop [have surgery] and clean up. For me, he is fundamental, a key player who must stay, I?ve told the club just that"

What the **** is wrong with medical staff in Barcelona? Finnish doctor says there was no way of recovery without surgery and he was injured basically for one year without hope of recovering. What a shitshow..

How bad is the medical staff?

Why wasn't he sent earlier to tests to Finland?! One year!?

EDIT;

I think I had to post it here too.

Messigician

One comment from the Finnish doctor who operated Sergi kinda freaked me in a way:

Lempainen said: It's very good that we made the surgery because he would have never recovered without it. The surgery went well for Roberto. He is back in Barcelona now.

What the **** is wrong with medical staff in Barcelona? Finnish doctor says there was no way of recovery without surgery and he was injured basically for one year without hope of recovering. What a shitshow..

EDIT;

Stunning medical malpractice I wonder what they've done to Dembele, umtiti, and fati during their butcher show

MTL_Barca

EDIT;

Seriously, how is that even possible for a club like Barca? That's shockingly bad.

And it's the same over and over again, with players relapsing, dragging injuries forever etc.

Home of Barca Fans