Abde Ezzalzouli

BusiTheKing

interesting player. for some reason i began thinking of when we had alexis sanchez out there who couldn't get past a man and put in a cross to save his life.

khaled_a_d

I didn't hate his defense, even when he was deployed as WB he should have a CB covering for him, and for some reason Xavi moved all CBs at times to left side and left him alone.
On offense he was dangerous, he is playing like our best RW during past week

serghei

I don't like his defensive discipline even as RW standards go, but he did provide plenty of end product today. Was unlucky not to score at that header too. I like him better than Demir and that Ilias kid I barely saw.

FinBarcelonafan

This kid has some potential. Very hard to contain.

He could be very useful vs Bayern. Their biggest weakness is defending counters.

Last edited:

fergus90

The natural ability is definitely there. The tactical side of the game of positioning, awareness etc will come.

Windhook

It was weird watching him run 100 km/h dribbling and then in defence providing some lazy slow-ass displaced marking. Either he thinks playing in Messi role doesn't demand defensive work or he is convinced Araujo is a defensive god. Too raw, a lot of work ahead with this kid.

Home of Barca Fans