Abde Ezzalzouli

feggydinho

That is like saying it will not rain tomorrow ..

You do not like him .. we get it ..

He has raw , natural talent .. plus he is unpredictable

He's got dribbling potential but lacks in many other categories. It's like he's constantly thinking of dribbling but rarely gets his head up to spot the pass.

He literally killed all of Morocco's attack against Croatia with that behavior when he came in today, let's wait and see if he works on that else He's heading towards Adama 2.0.

He was smart to choose Morocco over Spain though cause I can't see him playing for them with this issue.

Zidane82

He's got dribbling potential but lacks in many other categories. It's like he's constantly thinking of dribbling but rarely gets his head up to spot the pass.

He literally killed all of Morocco's attack against Croatia with that behavior when he came in today, let's wait and see if he works on that else He's heading towards Adama 2.0.

He was smart to choose Morocco over Spain though cause I can't see him playing for them with this issue.

Fair assessment

Porque

Terrible appearance. But hasn't he just returned from injury.

The way he dribbled for Osasuna in some games will be a huge benefit for Morocco if he is in form.

But extremely frustrating at times to watch passive dribblers like he and Adama compared to the likes of Ribery and Robben who attack every interaction of the ball with energy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good. He needs it. Keep him there for another year.

Timing isn't great as he ideally need another year on loan, but wonder if they'll consider selling Raphinha and bringing him back in the summer.

Especially if we need a big sale in order to sign a RB and CDM.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Very good first half against Atletico Madrid today. Didn't watch the second half.

Osasuna has a team plays very well. Wish we could play like them.

wisconsincule

He definitely was Osasunas best player yesterday… I just get Deulofeu vibes. Probably not going to be good enough for Barca but good enough for a mid table team.

Andresito

Staff member
He'll probably forever play like a headless chicken. He's unpredictable but far from effective.

Home of Barca Fans