Abde Ezzalzouli

Andresito

Staff member
Danjuma could be a solid option for us too tbh.

[Relevo] West Ham are in negotiations with Villarreal over the signing of Arnaut Danjuma. West Ham are offering €36M + bonuses. The Dutchman has a release clause of €54M. There is no agreement yet, but the key is that due to La Liga Fair Play Villarreal needs to sell to be able to sign.

Porque

[Relevo] West Ham are in negotiations with Villarreal over the signing of Arnaut Danjuma. West Ham are offering €36M + bonuses. The Dutchman has a release clause of €54M. There is no agreement yet, but the key is that due to La Liga Fair Play Villarreal needs to sell to be able to sign.

Glad to see that CVC money is working out and the Spanish clubs are using it to improving their sporting structures.

Messi983

Reportedly close to join Girona on loan. Makes sense with Dembele returning and Raphinha incoming although would prefer to sell him. Just don't see him ever making it here.

Messi983

There were reports Villarreal is offering 8m, I doubt we'll ever get much more than that. If anything it's more likely his value will decrease in a year on loan if he won't establish himself there.

Not sure what system Girona will play in La Liga but in Segunda they've mostly used 3-5-2 with wingbacks and no wingers so I'm surprised they're even interested in Abde and there is always a possibility they might misuse him either playing him as a left wing back or as a support striker alongside Stuani. Neither role is really good for him. But more likely they just see him as a cheap bench option (their SD said a few weeks ago they plan to make 11-12 new signings and so far they've made none so he could be just one of those multiple newcomers who won't manage to break into the best XI that will probably still mostly consist of the players who were part of the promotion side) who will only play here and there. So not really an ideal loan destination from our perspective regardless if we hope for him to increase his value or just to develop by playing regularly (in case we still think he can make it here longterm). Hope to be wrong though and that he'll play enough to prove his worth if/when given a chance.

Only way loaning him to Girona would make more sense to me is if we can somehow include Abde in a deal to lower Arnau Martinez price. But doubt this will happen. There are surely clubs willing to pay his new 20m clause so not sure why they would give us discount just to have someone like Abde on loan for a season. Well, maybe we can also gift them Mavericky and this would be a deal breaker. :lol:

Last edited:

Slevinn

I don?t see Villarreal paying 8 for him. Thought they were also in trouble with their salary cap but not sure if that?s true or not.

Girona sounds like the worst place to go for him after reading your post. :D
But a large part of that is the 352 and him not having a role there. He could play as an attacking WB like Carrasco does for Belgium but unless they get a bunch of better players than what they have now, they won?t be the dominant side in most games, thus not wanting such an attacking player on the wing.

Maybe not a discount but we could give them a low option to buy in exchange for them not demanding the 20m clause. I mean, if you think about it, just loaning a prospect out to a team where he has no position is just a horrible deal for us so let?s hope there is more to it!

Zidane82

Maybe Abde will be given a chance !

Xavi Hernandez and his coaching staff have congratulated Abde on his good pre-season so far. [sport] #fcblive 🇲🇦

Last edited:

Porque

If you ever read a post I made about Abde before, you would know it is a common theme that [to me] Abde seems to be adapting to pro life. I think he can make big strides this season with a proper pre-season and now training and eating professionally.

Let's see if there is an improved player there in these next few games.

He starts in 20 mins.

Andresito

Staff member
Really don't see any potential in him. His decisions on the pitch aren't good enough.

But let's see.

Home of Barca Fans