Abde Ezzalzouli

Devils

He also costed 120 times more. And no,he is not that much better.

There you go.

He's worth 120m more in transfer fees than Abde and probably earned more in 4 years at Barca than Abde will earn in his entire football career.

All the more reason to appreciate his greatness.

SmilerBam

There you go.

He's worth 120m more in transfer fees than Abde and probably earned more in 4 years at Barca than Abde will earn in his entire football career.

All the more reason to appreciate his greatness.
And what DUMBele did for Barca in all those years? I know you are just trolling though.

mc_lovin

He's always one second behind, which is probably the hardest thing to fix in a player. Ansu was classes apart in that aspect.

And not gonna lie, I hate that we start every game with two or more B team players (not counting the good ones like Gavi and to a lesser degree Nico).

Porque

Bad game. But I think we all knew he might struggle against top opposition or in high intensity games. I recall for example Thiago at the same age not being able to deal with the press of Real Madrid when he played in a SuperCopa. And he was a much higher level player with better team mates.

Anyways, based off of the last two games he is more Jeffren than a higher level, but his role should be to contribute and build confidence in the Alaves, Elche, Osasuna type of games.

khaled_a_d

I don't get how he can watch players like Nico Williams and Yeremy Pino who are both younger, and think he has a chance with Spanish NT.
At least Munir had hope when he did and almost had no ties to Morocco

serghei

I don't get how he can watch players like Nico Williams and Yeremy Pino who are both younger, and think he has a chance with Spanish NT.
At least Munir had hope when he did and almost had no ties to Morocco

Yeah... he seems to overestimate his own ability IMO. I see that in his game as well.

JohnN

We play so many young guys from the b team (even if some registered as first team players now) that it is expected at least half of them won't be good enough. Abde doesn't look special at anything. We just lack options currently.

Andresito

Staff member
Looked a better dribbler the first few games. Now it seems like he can't succeed with anything.

Oh, and he lacks all sorts of footballing IQ.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has been unstoppable lately. Hopefully his football IQ/understanding of the game is improving although tough to say until he plays at a higher level than third div again

xXKonan

Rumors are he's going to be promoted to the first team as Xavi has been happy with his progress with the B team.

Porque

Fabio Blanco has been better, so that's two signings we don't need to make :lol:

Dembele and Adama out. Blanco and Abde in. Raphinha to Man UTD.

Siiiuuuu.

Home of Barca Fans