Abde Ezzalzouli

Windhook

Invisible in the first half and in the second he ran out of energy. Poor game overall. So far definitely not what Xavi needs as winger, but we have to be real he is still green at the club and has no knowledge about club philosophy. Just raw speed and dribbling talent.

Last edited:

serghei

Not so sure about dribbling talent. Let's wait for 4-5 more games until opponents know him a bit. I'll be surprised in a month if he gets past any defender worth his salt.

Zidane82

I kinda like him ... I am not sure that defenders will work him out as he is kinda unconventional.. he is completely unpredictable yet seems to have some lovely skillz

gregorrin10

Fantastic finish by the boy! Maybe that killer instinct is in there somewhere after all. Wouldn't want another Dembele on our hands. Would really be nice if he could build on this and bang in some more much needed goals for us this season.

khaled_a_d

Our best attacker today, love the way he glides past his defender.
Some fundamentals are missing, but hopefully it is a work in progress

Devils

He's great in the sense that he takes on his markers and has elite dribbling ability.

His end product and final ball is incredibly wasteful though.

Hopefully those skills develop!

Porque

Many mistakes at the end, but I'd rather spend minutes on a high potential than a dead weight .

I'd say he is a 70-75 minute player right now. Still needs to physically adjust to the highest level and his conditioning has alot that can grow, which is great for him.

What I wanted to say is, Houston we got a problem, when a 1.8million signing from Hercules is showing better attacking traits than the 120m guy on the other side.

SmilerBam

He is an interesting player. If he develops his finishing skills, he might became a great player. He does have that ''wow'' factor at times.

SmilerBam

I'd say he is a 70-75 minute player right now. Still needs to physically adjust to the highest level and his conditioning has alot that can grow, which is great for him.

What I wanted to say is, Houston we got a problem, when a 1.8million signing from Hercules is showing better attacking traits than the 120m guy on the other side.

It's funny, isn't it? Shows that astute scouting beats stupid money every time.

Home of Barca Fans