Abde Ezzalzouli

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy has no footballing IQ whatsoever.

I absolutely don't see it with him :lol: Jeffren 2.0

That's quite harsh.

Not saying he'll be a world beater or even a sub at Barca long-term, but he knows when to pick his dribbles and even looks up while crossing at times. That chip between two defenders to get past them and shoot alone tells me he's not low IQ or a Jeffren type player lol.

I'd be happy if he becomes a good sub once we have a better frontline. If not then I think we could sell him for a profit. He has qualities where he could do well elsewhere at worse team even if he doesn't have a future

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

The LaLiga subsidiary rule which allows Abde to play yesterday does not carry over to Champions League, where he was not registered before the deadline, and as such, he will not be able to play against Benfica.

Neither will Ilias Akhomach, who was sent off in his UYL game. That suspension carries over to Champions League.

mc_lovin

Did some good stuff offensively, but oh boy, that was a 0/10 game defensively if I have ever seen one. A rare occasion.

And then Mingueza tries to top it :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not a wingback so can't fault him for his lack of defensive awareness. He did try to track back but he just isn't a wingback.

He is raw but I like his base attributes. Solid dribbling, pace, acceleration, has the potential to become a great winger. There is thought behind his delivery and crosses, not just aimless spamming.

Home of Barca Fans