Abde Ezzalzouli

ajnotkeith

Luis Enrique: Abde is an option for us to join the national team. He has chosen to play for Spain and is eligible to be called up. He has done very well in the minutes he's received.

Isn't that interesting.

Devils

I'm sorry but this guy is the worst attacker I've seen from the Barca B team in years.

And I'm talking about the likes of Sandro Ramirez, Munir, Tello, Cuenca, Carles Perez etc...getting called up.

Porque

Looked below the required level today. But keep in mind that when Dembele moved to the right side that he refused to take Mendy on. So I think that also he faced a top defender playing a high level game.

fergus90

Neanderthal posture with the IQ to match it at times. Still too early to judge as he has shown some bright moments in other games.

khaled_a_d

Looked below the required level today. But keep in mind that when Dembele moved to the right side that he refused to take Mendy on. So I think that also he faced a top defender playing a high level game.

True, but that exposes the fact that he is almost useless when he can't dribble past his man.
Need a lot of work tbh.

feggydinho

True, but that exposes the fact that he is almost useless when he can't dribble past his man.
Need a lot of work tbh.

Noticed it in his gameplay long ago even in his highlight videos, he's only concerned with dribbling and shooting. He's still young so maybe there's room for improvement

SmilerBam

I'm sorry but this guy is the worst attacker I've seen from the Barca B team in years.

And I'm talking about the likes of Sandro Ramirez, Munir, Tello, Cuenca, Carles Perez etc...getting called up.

Says someone who simped and still simps for DUMBele.

Home of Barca Fans