Abde Ezzalzouli

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, but he ignores his free teammates too often, it's like he's just trying to showcase his skills and score. They're so many times when his teammates are in a better position and you still see him trying to shoot and it's not just this game (he can still change though)

I don't mind this because almost the whole team is the opposite. It would be problem if everyone was line this. We need goal first mentality too. Not just pass to the goal mentality.

Of course, awareness part he needs to improve.

mc_lovin

I don't think he's an insane talent, but I am quite hopeful he and (maybe) Jutgla can make up the numbers in attack. They have nice profiles: not weak, quite fast, some edge. Generally they don't look lost in professional football - like Demir, Ilias and co.

clemente

Still trying to understand his pace, it's something like 84, maybe faster than Asensio, can beat defender but it's not a weapon.

SmilerBam

Good and we don't have any in the team to begin with.

We just need good reliable players that can work on their skills and flaws to be useful in our system.

It's false, we need these good players, but we need a superstar too. You can't win things without world class players.

Zidane82

I am not comparing him to Robert Prosenecki but this kid does kinda remind me of him with his dribbling style / technique and total unpredictability .
He is a nightmare to defend against as nobody including himself will have a clue what he is going to do

Devils

I don't think he's an insane talent, but I am quite hopeful he and (maybe) Jutgla can make up the numbers in attack. They have nice profiles: not weak, quite fast, some edge. Generally they don't look lost in professional football - like Demir, Ilias and co.

Unless he develops his end product and decision making when going in on goal, he wont have much of a future here.

feggydinho

I hope he makes a U-turn,because for now he seems to be a player only concerned with dribbling his opponent and attempting a shot (no vision or awareness so far). Even the last match, where he had 7 dribbles, you could see them either ending in a shot or him not making the right decision. Still young though, but I'm getting Allan Saint Maxim or Traore vibes from him

Nazario1985

How can people praise Dembele for wasting 90% of the balls given to him, yet still be surgically critical to this kid !!

He was our only consistent menacing flank

Windhook

Abde was poor in this game and contributed less than Dembele in this game. All he did was try bad dribbles or when pressured to pass the ball back to safety to Jordi Alba. Not blaming him as he is still too young, but stating he was better in this game than Dembouz is just pure hatred on the Frenchman. Be objective, please.

Home of Barca Fans