La Liga | Round 12: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 3-3

Horatio

You're welcome
Not here to defend Memphis because he needs to step up a bit. But I think he also benefits when ansu plays and in turn suffered from ansu coming off. They have a decent chemistry.

Messigician

ok but how the fuck we bottle 3 goal lead to fkn celtq

Roma and Liverpool i get it, two world class teams but fkn celta? REALLY?

JamDav1982

Yeah, first game I entirely missed this season. What happened?

First half Celta played two up top to try and pressure Barca CBs with early balls through. Worked to some extent and they had chances but it gave up a lot of room in midfield and Barca dominated that area scoring x3 through Fati, Busi and Depay.

Fati went off with fucked hamstring in first half.

Nico head and shoulders best player on park in first half.

HT Coutinho refuses to come on. Balde comes on for Fati and Araujo for Garcia who also is injured.

Celta stop playing deep and pressure higher up. Barca cant cope. Lose a shite goal through MATS fuck up then collapse as game goes on.

Busi is fucking abysmal when under pressure, Puig comes on and looks like a small child that won a competition, Mingueza has no clue how to defend, Alba wilts under pressure as usual and Depay cant control a ball.

Nico also went off injured.

3-3.

That pretty much covers it.

SeloBarca

If you take our squad and compare it to other teams in the league, were not much better than a midtable team.
Celtas defence is not much worse than ours, and their attack is almost better, apart from Fati.
Our midfield is out of ideas, still relying on a DM that was finished 5 seasons ago, and teenagers that has to carry.

Home of Barca Fans