CL | Round 4: Dinamo Kiev - FC Barcelona 0-1

Messi983

MATS---Dest, Araujo, Garcia, Alba---DJ, Busi, Gavi---Dembele, Mempis, Ansu

I seriously doubt 4 players coming off injuries will start. Frenkie will almost surely, Ansu is 50-50 for me while I don't think Dembouz and Araujo have any chances to start. Most reports say Lenglet will come in for Pique and in attack it will probably be Coutinho and Dest alongside Memphis if Ansu won't start.

Think we will win it maybe 1-0 again, as Kiev offer absolutely nothing going forward.

I expect them to play more attacking at home. And we all know it doesn't really take much to cause problems to our defense, lol.

Gari

Busquets has become a very unusual player for Barcelona: he is put to play, he plays slowly, casually, loses balls, brings goals for himself, and without him the coaches are simply afraid to play.Will he cope with Dynamo? The game will be like with Alaves. Just score more and don't concede goals so easily.
FDMYGYSXEBIFrWv

Last edited:

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @AdriaAlbets🥇] | Clement Lenglet will accompany Eric Garcia in defense tonight. #DynamoBar?a #UCL

We're finished, don't need to offer anything going forward if defenders score own goals

serghei

Think we will win it maybe 1-0 again, as Kiev offer absolutely nothing going forward.

Kiev are usually better at home, and this time they will have a lot of fans, not empty seats. We all know our veterans crap their pants when they face some pressure.

Birdy

Just hope that Dembele will not replace Ansu in the 2nd half, and we will manage to see -even for 20 min - the
Ansu-Memphis-Dembouz trident

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lucescu sets his teams up very stoutly in defense, difficult to break down - have to stretch the defense but that was not the case at Camp Nou under Koeman so hopeflly Barjuan has scouted better. The problem remains that Barca's only winger is Dembele and he is only now coming back from injury, hard to imagine him getting big minutes. If they leave it late, I sense squeaky bum time

The good is that despite the draw, Barca looked better against Alaves who were also difficult to break down

fergus90

Of course, it will be a more difficult game in Kiev but most half sensible teams still beat them there or at least grab a draw.

serghei

Of course, it will be a more difficult game in Kiev but most half sensible teams still beat them there or at least grab a draw.

In normal circumstances, sure, but this season nothing is normal, it's like all shit is happening at once with nothing to steady the ship. We have to get through it and get some stability.

We're like a ship with holes, a drunk captain, wrong maps, caught in a storm, without any lifeboats and the radio ain't working. The only saving grace is that it's a big ass ship that will take some beating to get it to sink. We'll ride it out somehow.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans