Messi Speaks! A Plea To The Haters

Messigician

Messi had some very touching words to say, I implore everyone here to take a step back, realise he is only human and won't be that consistent anymore, many players have already been retired at his age...

Anyway let's begin

Messi: "Bar?a will always fight for titles because it's the best clubs in the world. They will always fight for the league, whether they win it or not."

Messi: "I am not disappointed with them at all. They were as surprised as I was when they said I could not continue. They supported me all throughout."

Will you return to Bar?a once your 2 year contract with PSG expires?

Messi: "I don't know if that will happen when my contract at PSG expires. The only thing I know for sure is that I will go back to living in Barcelona eventually. My wife and I both want it."

Messi: "Today, when I watch Bar?a games... I feel things. I remember things at the Camp Nou with the fans. It's like re-living things that already happened."

Messi: "Bar?a will be a much better team with the return of Ag?ero and Demb?l?."

Messi: "Bar?a have a great squad, and play very well. I try to watch them whenever I can. Some young players have started appearing, notably Gavi. As a team, they're good.

Messi: "Honestly, I miss everything about Barcelona. I was in the same place for a long time, the same routine, the same locker room I knew by heart, the training center... etc. My way of life in general. Getting here completely changed everything. "

What is the difference between Bar?a and PSG?

Messi: "Bar?a has always been a big club, one of the best in the world. It has a lot of history. PSG has only grown significantly in the last years. It continues to grow, and now it has the best players in the world."

Messi: "Nobody from the club asked me to play for free. I lowered my salary to 50%, I wanted to do more we wanted to help the club. Laporta's words hurt me. It generated doubts that I did not deserve."

Messi: ?I want Bar?a to continue to develop. I always want them to be the best club in the world.?

Messi: ?I want to come back to Bar?a one day, to be part of the backroom staff. I love the club. Maybe as a technical secretary, why not??

Messi: "I often speak with Ag?ero, Jordi Alba and Busquets."

Have you spoken to Laporta since leaving?

Messi: "No, no:"

?It seems pretty clear that the relationship with Piqu? and Messi broke down. Will they ever tell us what happened??

Note: The speculation comes from journalist writing a few weeks ago that part of the dressing room suspects Piqu??s relationship with Laporta has affected some decisions, including Messi?s departure. Leo did not name him in the list of teammates he talks to, either.

It has not gone unnoticed Pique only accepted a extensive salary cut after Messi's departure

Messigician

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] bro the blocker you use for blacklisted journalist is like CIA tier. I tried to post it 10 times even in a different language with full spaces between the names and it still didnt let me so i just gave up eventually lol

Top stuff.

malvolio

Pique was never a close friend of Messi. Busquets's wife is a good friend of Antonella. Alba and Aguero are known friends of Messi.

So don't know why Messi would be close to Pique.

Too me it seems the likes of Pique and Puig have no real friends in the team. They were rich catalans kids so a bit spoiled unlike the other players.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I expect Laporta to address some of what was alluded to in this interview by Leo, hopefully it provides some clarity or bridges the gap that clearly exists

Messigician

I expect Laporta to address some of what was alluded to in this interview by Leo, hopefully it provides some clarity or bridges the gap that clearly exists

Hopefully, it's clear Messi is keeping a close eye on everything at the club

fergus90

Pique was never a close friend of Messi. Busquets's wife is a good friend of Antonella. Alba and Aguero are known friends of Messi.

Too me it seems the likes of Pique and Puig have no real friends in the team. They were rich catalans kids so a bit spoiled unlike the other players.

Sergi Roberto seems friendly with both. Think it's probably normal that players with either similar age groups or nationalities hang out together rather than their backgrounds though so it is a bit weird out of the older age group Messi and Pique aren't friends, seeing as they grew up together in the youth ranks.

Backgrounds probably doesnt make much difference now as they are all rich.

Last edited:

OGbarca

Banned
well, pique is a shameless POS who should have left years ago. he has been shit for almost a decade and its totally unsurprising that messi got fed up with him--especially since he 'grew up' (more or less) around puyol, who by comparison was a real defender and a better leader. pique sucks

Messigician

It's a bit weird

KingLeo10

Usually, I would say this is a lot of PR but this guy gave us 15 years and 1000 G + A, so I tend to believe him when he sounds like he misses the fuck out of Barcelona. :lol:

Rassvet

It has not gone unnoticed Pique only accepted a extensive salary cut after Messi's departure

I pointed that out months ago. Also, Pique’s company happened to purchase Ligue 1 tv rights which became more valuable when Messi left…

malvolio

Sergi Roberto seems friendly with both. Think it's probably normal that players with either similar age groups or nationalities hang out together rather than their backgrounds though so it is a bit weird out of the older age group Messi and Pique aren't friends, seeing as they grew up together in the youth ranks.

Backgrounds probably doesnt make much difference now as they are all rich.

i'm talking about their normal lives. friendly and taking a picture together in training is not the same as being close in day to day life.

puig and pique are hanging out together(as seen on twitch) and they actually have the same background - rich catalans. as in wealthy growng up, not becoming millionaires through playing football.

maybe shakira doesn't have much in common with the other wags. and pique seems like an arrogant prick in general, on and off the field.

Home of Barca Fans