Moussa Ndiaye

M3ls

19 years.

As far as I know, he plays as a left center-back, but he can also play as a left fullback.

He is left-handed. He is very fast, he is technically very good too, he has a great pass.

His height is only 1.81, so I would like to ask those who watch a lot of junior teams matches - how good is he in aerial duels?

And I would also like to know how well he is positioning in defense?

Thanks.

JamDav1982

Too small to be a CB and not good enough going forward to be a LB Barca would use from what I have seen.

Decent enough tidy player though.

M3ls

Too small to be a CB and not good enough going forward to be a LB Barca would use from what I have seen.

Decent enough tidy player though.

Marquinhos has about the same physique, but that doesn't stop him from being a successful center-back.

ajnotkeith

19 years.

As far as I know, he plays as a left center-back, but he can also play as a left fullback.

He is left-handed. He is very fast, he is technically very good too, he has a great pass.

His height is only 1.81, so I would like to ask those who watch a lot of junior teams matches - how good is he in aerial duels?

And I would also like to know how well he is positioning in defense?

Thanks.

He's not a player I'm that high on. Didn't get any minutes last season and only working his way into the lineup bc Balde is with the first-team. A player with a little flair and style to him but very raw in my opinion.

Young at 19 tho and could improve a lot now he gets minutes.

He doesn't go into aerial duels much at all, he's mostly played LB.

Windhook

Good reading of the defensive game, positioning and long passing. But those are just highlights and for sure there are some flaws, especially regarding his physique.

ajnotkeith

Might be a good shout if we sell both Lenglet and Umtiti, and hopefully we do.

I like Santi Ramos Mingo from B but his awareness is not good. Has a great physique and good aerial tho and decent with his feet, has been getting benched recently for poor performances however.

Arnau Comas would seem like the natural solution but he hasn't improved much in these few years and is turning 22 in April so probably won't get a chance considering he didn't come up with the others from B. Also not been playing great.

JamDav1982

Mika Marmol looks best B team CB so far and biggest chance to step up.

Left peg always a bonus as well.

Not biggest either but better CB than those others from what have seen.

Last edited:

Porque

Don't see the big potential in Ndiaye but good luck to him. Best position imo would be left centre of the back 3.

Home of Barca Fans