Staff member
Saturday, 30 October, 21:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
meAnutdPID67rfUecKaoFg_96x96.png

----

Bobo32

First game of an interim era!
Pedri, F de Jong, Roberto, Fati out, Dembele maybe in, yes?
I wonder if Puig, Dest, L de Jong and Depay might be rated differently starting from today?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Laporta said to Sergi Barjuan that he shouldn't be afraid to try new things basically hinting that Puig needs to play. I think Lenglet might get different treatment as well.

serghei

Laporta said to Sergi Barjuan that he shouldn't be afraid to try new things basically hinting that Puig needs to play. I think Lenglet might get different treatment as well.

Sneaky Laporta :lol:. In before Barjuan starts Pique, Roberto, Alba and Busquets.

serghei

What if Barjuan wins all his next 3 games in style? Do we sack him or tell Xavi to go back to Qatar?

Bobo32

Sneaky Laporta :lol:. In before Barjuan starts Pique, Roberto, Alba and Busquets.

Is Lenglet preferrable to Pique all of a sudden?
Roberto is injured, and Alba and Busquets are the two best players of the team, who has started for pretty much every manager both for club and country.

Maybe Barjuan should start Koeman, Guardiola, Beckenbauer and Roberto Carlos instead

mc_lovin

Midfield should be Nico, Busquets +one of Gavi/Puig. RW is the big problem as usual. Maybe get fancy and add another midfielder or use Dest (sigh) upfront.

Bobo32

Midfield should be Nico, Busquets +one of Gavi/Puig. RW is the big problem as usual. Maybe get fancy and add another midfielder or use Dest (sigh) upfront.

I think either Gavi/Puig as a RW would be very good, but in this game it is slightly risky as there is no midfielder on the bench then I don't think.

lol@thinking Laporta had Puig in mind with that statement btw!

Porque

Sanz has actually been very tidy back in the Barcelona B midfield this season. Happy to see him get rewarded with a call up.

Guess it means yet another manager does not rate Jandro highly though. Jandro = the Puig of B :lol:

Messi983

"Trying something new" type of lineup (not saying we will or should play this XI)

MATS
Oscar-Garcia-Lenglet-Balde
Gavi-Nico-Coutinho
Demir-Kun-Abde

ajnotkeith

Sanz has actually been very tidy back in the Barcelona B midfield this season. Happy to see him get rewarded with a call up.

Guess it means yet another manager does not rate Jandro highly though. Jandro = the Puig of B :lol:

We spoke about Sanz in the B team thread before I think. If Barjuan didn't get the interim then he probably would never have got called up but he is a player who can be useful if he adapts to the level and reminds me a lot of how Roberto came through. Can play RB/CB and pretty much anywhere in the midfield and is a pretty reliable option, like Roberto was overlooked in his youth years but came through by chance and ended up contributing a lot to the first team.

Jandro has the same issue as Puig as well. Very poor physique. Really really slim with no muscle mass and stamina hasn't been there this season either, but great technically. Probably ends up in Segunda team and if he does good there a Granada or Cadiz or such.

Home of Barca Fans