La Liga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Alaves 1-1

JamDav1982

Nico/Gavi midfield is the most interesting part of team to see how they get on this game.

Rest of it.. not much to get up for.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So basically this is same as Koeman's lineup. Even Dest as RW is there.

I hoped for Balde to play, or Busquets to be dropped but alas.

Porque

Wasn't expecting any crazy moves. This is the best lineup we can field tonight.

Just take relief he opted for Minguez, Aguero and not Roberto and Luuk.

Abde being there is a logical move as we don't have a natural wideman in the squad. But he is there based on potential more than anything, he hasn't even been Sergi's first choice right attacker for the B team (yet).

Still, would not surprise me if he gets a run out.

serghei

Lol, it's as if some software generated this line-up based on previous pattern analysis from Koeman era.

fergus90

With interim managers radical changes seldom happen. Especially if they are definitely in the job for a temporary basis.

ajnotkeith

Alaves are a deep block team so the lineup does make sense for this game. This season we have really struggle against deep blocks (let's see if Dest helps, as Demir was playing last times against Granada and Cadiz) but wouldn't be surprised if we struggle for a bit. If we get the first goal we win as they will have to open up but if they keep it 0-0 past HT or get a goal they will be able to hold out for points.

Rayo are newly promoted team but they try to play open attacking football and get goals so our chances came easily that game even if we didn't finish them. This game could be a lot harder, as I said, all depends on if we get an early goal.

Last edited:

Gari

What does Barjuan think about: About victories? No. About the formation of a new style and tactics? No. About attracting young talents and the time to develop them? Hardly. He thinks: I need to hold out until the new coach, without falling too low, and then let him decide everything.

mc_lovin

Truth be told it's the best possible line up for me.

I am all for replacing Busquets, but only when we have a valid alternative. Hopefully Nico gets there, but with Frenkie out Busquets would play anyway.

What does Barjuan think about: About victories? No. About the formation of a new style and tactics? No. About attracting young talents and the time to develop them? Hardly. He thinks: I need to hold out until the new coach, without falling too low, and then let him decide everything.

He's not in the position to gamble or to go crazy. And rightfully so.

mdenci

Be optimistic, maybe it's a 3-4-3 formation :D

MAtS; Mingueza-Pique-Garcia; Dest-Nico-Busi-Alba; Gavi-Aguero-Memphis

Home of Barca Fans