La Liga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Alaves 1-1

Gari

The system is important. Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Jorginho Wijnaldum became the worst player in the match of the 12th round of the French Championship PSG - Lille (2: 1) according to L'?quipe, receiving a score of 3 out of 10. Liverpool again breaks everyone in the league.

Bobo32

The system is important. Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Jorginho Wijnaldum became the worst player in the match of the 12th round of the French Championship PSG - Lille (2: 1) according to L'?quipe, receiving a score of 3 out of 10. Liverpool again breaks everyone in the league.

I could see him be of use to the system of PSG, but MANY posters wanted him to Barcelona, and I think that would be a true disaster.

Windhook

Easy fixtures for Sergi Barjuan the next 4 games (including Dynamo). But he doesn't strike me as charismatic manager and the only option he keeps the job is some stalling in negotiations with the next manager.

mdenci

I would like to see Barjuan give 4-2-3-1 a go - MAtS; Dest-Garcia-Umtiti-Balde; Nico-Busquets; Demir-Coutinho-Memphis; Aguero

I just think there is nothing to lose with this formation, we can only gain Coutinho in the position he was in world's top five, plus this formation has the "triangle" play style in it's basic form, so that should help the players adjust to the positional play-style.

Gari

FC9wQq-WUAYB6Y8

FC9vmeAWQAUdWCY
?

KingLeo10

I see Sergio, I see 0 progress.

When will he be dropped?

This man is somehow considered more undroppable than Messi-Xavi-Iniesta were.

Home of Barca Fans