Wednesday, October 27, 19:00 CET

i5LifmxEVIl0sbvIysiyhw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-------

Andresito

Staff member
Kun Aguero is set to start tomorrow against Rayo. [sport]

Ansu Fati is recovered from the blow in his right knee, and is training with the group. [cadena ser]

Hoping for a front three of Ansu-Aguero-Coutinho.

Wouldn't mind giving Riqui a start ahead of Gavi in midfield with Roberto and Busi, but even Nico has higher chances of playing than him.

Alba should rest as I don't think he's fully healed from his ankle injury, Dest is pretty good at LB anyway.

Bobo32

Almost a month now since Puig saw any minute, it would be a bit rough to put him into the starting line up immediately and expect a good performance.
Maybe Koeman will do that in order to create a win-win for himself, I cannot even write that without blushing, but I think it has very much looked like the cow has done things like that before.
Or maybe he chooses Demir instead, who has sat for even longer after Koeman went from loving him to hating him. All these younger (and older) players should be given more chances in better circumstances and then rest sometimes and play for Barcelona B too, not be either completely trusted or mistrusted prematurely.

JamDav1982

Excuses coming for another poor Puig performance if gets minutes already.

He started away to Rayo last season and was shite and had to be taken off early for Pedri and the lads to get game back in Barcas favour and keep Barca in cup.

Love the way it is made out Koeman is unfair to Puig when he was told where he stood and was not rated/unlikely to get minutes yet for yet another transfer window he decided to stay and be happy enough to grin from the bench.

Demir is different case as looked good in pre season and then froze in meaningful games which is not all that unexpected given his age and just moving to club. They fucked up by not registering him for B team and unfair on young lad to now be in situation where he may not play much at all this season.

Last edited:

Messi983

Just a reminder Rayo Falcao have won all 4 of their home games so far this season with a 12-2 goal difference. So you guys won't be too surprised if they win something like 3-0.

Hoping for a front three of Ansu-Aguero-Coutinho.

Wouldn't mind giving Riqui a start ahead of Gavi in midfield with Roberto and Busi, but even Nico has higher chances of playing than him.

Alba should rest as I don't think he's fully healed from his ankle injury, Dest is pretty good at LB anyway.

Balde is back, why not play him at LB if Alba will rest? That said, I don't think there will be too many rotations today. We're already missing a lot of players due to injuries so those starters that are healthy enough to play will start.

Would be more likely to see Alba getting a rest on Saturday at home vs Alaves than today but OTOH we'll probably lose today anyway regardless of who plays so why not just rest as many players as we can? But Koeman can't afford to throw the games away which would be seen as if he wouldn't start likes of Alba, Busi or Memphis alongside other players already out injured although for one I wouldn't be too mad if that would happen. Alba had some injuries already and Busi and Memphis could be the next in line to get injured if continued to be overplayed both for the club and NT.

Last edited:

Porque

The year is 2011.
Tiki-taka rules the Earth.
Barcelona travel to Madrid where Pique will have to defend the Blaugrana colours against Radamel Falcao.
Who will win this battle?
One thing for sure, with both Pique and Falcao aged 25, we won't see this battle in a decades time.
And if we do, certainly not in LaLiga.

Catta

Will be a hard game without Fati, Pedri, Frenkie and Araujo. Our 4 best / most important player all missing.

serghei

Will be a hard game without Fati, Pedri, Frenkie and Araujo. Our 4 best / most important player all missing.

Any game is a hard one with Koeman in charge. We'll probably have a hard game even vs Segunda sides in Copa del Rey.

Home of Barca Fans