La Liga | Round 10: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 1-0

JamDav1982

Play LDJ and fire in as many crosses as possible.

Say that knowing he is about worst CF ever seen at Barca but look more likely to score off crosses than anything else... even if he doesnt.

Try to get as much as can from next few games and try regroup after the international break.

Busquets/Coutinho/Roberto midfield... with Roberto the one making late runs into box and Coutinho the one a bit deeper to try and get ball moving side to side and a howitzer attempt if on.

FinBarcelonafan

Play LDJ and fire in as many crosses as possible.

Say that knowing he is about worst CF ever seen at Barca but look more likely to score off crosses than anything else... even if he doesnt.

Try to get as much as can from next few games and try regroup after the international break.

Busquets/Coutinho/Roberto midfield... with Roberto the one making late runs into box and Coutinho the one a bit deeper to try and get ball moving side to side and a howitzer attempt if on.

If Koeman starts LDJ.. I might never open the game on telly. How many times he needs to play him and see he sucks?

xXKonan

FCt24jTWQAMJwLw

behindbrowneyes

Yes, I'd also say it's Koeman's preferred 4-2-3-1. Best line-up available. We'd better don't need input from the bench though.

ajnotkeith

The Nico-Busi axis is really bad last time we saw it. It's koemans wet dream because Nico is big and tall so he loves to play him despite him playing shit every time but if Nico plays bad here it's the nail in the coffin

ajnotkeith

Not big on Nico but I think pairing him with Busi you are setting him up to fail even more. Tho thankfully Rayo is not a top team like Atleti so those flaws won't be so apparent.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The Nico-Busi axis is really bad last time we saw it. It's koemans wet dream because Nico is big and tall so he loves to play him despite him playing shit every time but if Nico plays bad here it's the nail in the coffin

Loves to play him? He preferred Gavi to him in a number of games. He had to change shape to accommodate Coutinho

Home of Barca Fans