was ok but needs to show more if he's gonna stay at barca'

Mingueza 3
awful and got exposed today for the goal

Alba 6

couldnt cross to save his life but other than that good game

FDJ 5

definition of mediocre

Gavi 5
Better second half but poor today, at least showed fight but that first half man

Busquets 7
I thought was our best player and did really well considering the shambolic team ahead of him, solid today.

Depay 3
Turnover merchant, did nothing today, fuck off back to farmers league, barca too high of a level here, played for madrid tonight

Fati 3
Just as bad, killed every attack, serious doubts about him now that he has signed a mega contract, looked like throwing in the towel, Malcom would have done more.

Subs

Coutinho 6
did alright showed flashes and worked hard fair play

Roberto 5

standard 5 didnt have much time to do anything but looked lively at least

Aguero 7
got our goal and is an actual player who did more in 10 mins than Fati and Depay did in 80

Luuk 0
dont even need to say anything

Koeman -1
not good enough

Laporta 0
if you still refuse to sack koeman you are on fraud watch blud.

'

sickstar

Dest wasn't that bad. He's dangerous and he provided the assist. But a 6 or 7 should be enough, but the attack rarely went from the right. Im not following messigician's std though. Aguero was solid 8 good run and good finish should've played earlier. Busquet was pretty good i agree with an 8. Depay played so so, 6 at max. And i like the direction gavi is heading should be a 7. Ansu wasn't in his best, a 5 or 6 for him.

Messigician

Dest wasn't that bad. He's dangerous and he provided the assist. But a 6 or 7 should be enough, but the attack rarely went from the right. Im not following messigician's std though. Aguero was solid 8 good run and good finish should've played earlier. Busquet was pretty good i agree with an 8. Depay played so so, 6 at max. And i like the direction gavi is heading should be a 7. Ansu wasn't in his best, a 5 or 6 for him.

dest was that bad watch him for first goal

JamDav1982

Looked more like scoring when Luuk De Jong came on and got the ball wide with men in box to try and get on end of things.

Which says more about how one dimensional Barcas play can be at times when try to stick to 'tiki taka' too much than shite like LDJ.

More than anything Barca lack the basics at times.. pace/power in teams, pressing, option of balls into box etc.

Messigician

Looked more like scoring when Luuk De Jong came on and got the ball wide with men in box to try and get on end of things.

Which says more about how one dimensional Barcas play can be at times when try to stick to 'tiki taka' too much than shite like LDJ.

More than anything Barca lack the basics at times.. pace/power in teams, pressing, option of balls into box etc.

we have 2nd most crosses in the league

its terrorist football

Home of Barca Fans