Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, 24 October, 16:15 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
Th4fAVAZeCJWRcKoLW7koA_96x96.png

----

hardyboy

India vs Pakistan T20 worldcup cricket match is scheduled at the same time. I'm in dilemma what to watch.

Messigician

Officially we are fucked

🚨| Sanchez Martinez will be the referee for El Clasico.

Gonzalez Gonzalez will be on VAR.

VAR room gonna be leaving with Madrid gift bags after the match

gatsu

Objective of this match should be avoiding humiliation. With what we showed against kiev even a draw is near impossible.

Windhook

Formula 1 US Grand Prix starts late in the evening, so no dilemma for me. If such was the case I would prefer watching F1 instead of Koeman's agony with football. Last night was painful to watch.

behindbrowneyes

Game against Atletico showed how far we are away from Madrid clubs at the moment. Not that they are good. They are just better than current Barca. Might be able to compete with them once Aguero, Ansu and Dembele are fit for 90 minutes if this ever happens lol

I expect a close game, but Benzema and Vinicius will exploit Barca's weaknesses, especially without Araujo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Camp Nou is open for full capacity, but it sounds like we're going to struggle to get even 70k fans in the stadium unless the ticket sales pick up considerably the next couple of days.

Birdy

Loss for sure it seems...

I am expecting a scoreline of 1-3 much like last season, but without more or less equal performances this time...

Daisymorr

Big ask to get result in this game considering the form Madrid showed midweek but its a game the young stars like Fati, Gavi, Pedri might show the fearlessness of youth and take the game to Madrid.

Madrid are not ALL that great remember, lets score first and see how they react.

Keep believing!! 😃

soul24rage

Think the line up will be

Mats---Bob, Pique, Garcia, Alba---DJ, Busi, Gavi---Dest, Depay, Ansu

PS really sucks that the Man Utd vs Liverpool game will start a bit over the 2nd half of El Classico

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mingueza over Roberto at RB please. Mingueza played well in the last clasico. Played well vs Kiyv too and subbed off for no reason. Dest at RW is fine.

Home of Barca Fans