La Liga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

SmilerBam

Officially we are fucked

��| Sanchez Martinez will be the referee for El Clasico.

Gonzalez Gonzalez will be on VAR.

VAR room gonna be leaving with Madrid gift bags after the match

No.We are not fucked because of the referee. We are fucked because we have a shit team and a shit coach. Real Madrid is slightly better in both regards.

El Gato

Villarato!
3-2 Barca
Memphis and Ansu brace

Madrid will get too cocky, Benzema preoccupied with trial, all will look to Vinicius to turn Roberto/Mingueza inside out, playing CKM in the midfield who'll get pulled apart by Gavi until Fede-Camavinga get inserted too late and probably Lucas at RB who will give Ansu goals.

Richard.H

3-2 Barca
Memphis and Ansu brace

Madrid will get too cocky, Benzema preoccupied with trial, all will look to Vinicius to turn Roberto/Mingueza inside out, playing CKM in the midfield who'll get pulled apart by Gavi until Fede-Camavinga get inserted too late and probably Lucas at RB who will give Ansu goals.

3-0 Real, Benzema hattrick

Andresito

Staff member
3-2 Barca
Memphis and Ansu brace

Stop trying to jinx.

Madrid are winning this easily. Ansu will get no space to shoot so he'll be toothless all game, at most he'll have a shot that's blocked.
Memphis will play a lot with his back towards the goal and won't be able to hold on to any ball against Militao.
Gavi will be thrown around like a glove between CKM.
At least one defender will make a match defining mistake.
Crosses from Alba to nobody will be our only weapon.

It'll all end with Koeman desperately subbing on every offensive player he has on the bench. Puig might even get a few minutes.

Gari

Last year, the balance of power was the same. Madrid won 2 times thanks to the referees. In the first match they put a penalty on Ramos, which was not there, in the second the referee did not put 100% of the penalty in the goal of Real Madrid.

FinBarcelonafan

Last year, the balance of power was the same. Madrid won 2 times thanks to the referees. In the first match they put a penalty on Ramos, which was not there, in the second the referee did not put 100% of the penalty in the goal of Real Madrid.

And they didn't call penalty on Braithwaite.

mc_lovin

Still waiting for Koeman's first fluke win in a big game. By pure chance we should get one at some point :p

What I liked against Kiev, and that wasn't much, was that we looked more compact than usually (especially in the 2nd half). But I am not too optimistic. Not even about Koeman getting sacked if we lose.

FinBarcelonafan

Still waiting for Koeman's first fluke win in a big game. By pure chance we should get one at some point :p

What I liked against Kiev, and that wasn't much, was that we looked more compact than usually (especially in the 2nd half). But I am not too optimistic. Not even about Koeman getting sacked if we lose.

To be honest, it was probably more about Kiev being shite. They haven't scored one goal in three games. I think their forwards are injured too.

Koeman in big game? His tactics arent good enough.

He fluked that one win vs Juventus away. The best performance in a big game.

El Gato

Villarato!
Stop trying to jinx.

Madrid are winning this easily. Ansu will get no space to shoot so he'll be toothless all game, at most he'll have a shot that's blocked.
Memphis will play a lot with his back towards the goal and won't be able to hold on to any ball against Militao.
Gavi will be thrown around like a glove between CKM.
At least one defender will make a match defining mistake.
Crosses from Alba to nobody will be our only weapon.

It'll all end with Koeman desperately subbing on every offensive player he has on the bench. Puig might even get a few minutes.

Let's hope

ronniecro

i can already see it...stoppage time in 2nd half,long ball comes in madrids penalty area,de jong wrestles and lay offs the ball to agueroooooo who makes it 1-4

behindbrowneyes

i can already see it...stoppage time in 2nd half,long ball comes in madrids penalty area,de jong wrestles and lay offs the ball to agueroooooo who makes it 1-4

I'd prefer a stoppage time penalty at 1-1 with Memphis dicking the ball in like he did against Cillessen.

Home of Barca Fans