Alberto Moleiro

Andresito

Staff member
Downgraded to Matter of days FC

Alberto Moleiro's arrival at the Camp Nou seems like a matter of days. [sport]

Messi983

Ferran Martinez with updates on the Moleiro situation.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...operacion-moleiro-esta-parada-descartada.html

Fix fee is almost set between 8-10m (more than 5m we've initially paid for Pedri as Moleiro already has a full season in Segunda behind him) but there are still pretty big differences in variables. Negotiations are currently stalled as Barca is concentrating on more urgent signings for the first team while at the same time also hope Las Palmas will lower their demands a bit. City is also interested but Moleiro prefers Barca.

Porque

Makes sense. I think this guy has the speed and dribbling to work in an inverted winger spot. Wise to get.

Messi983

Here.

https://winsports.club/138/el3.php

Game will end soon and he was subbed out 10 minutes ago with a possible injury. Hope it's nothing serious.

Madrid loanee Marvin Park with a nice solo dribbling and finish, 4-0! UDLP really looking good, and some of their news signings like Vitolo and Sandro are not even playing.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

This one (like Kaiky) seemed like rather obvious signings to potentially loan for a season or two.

He plays in a position that we have Pedri, Gavi, Demir, Torre who are all same age. Don't think it is obvious tbh.
Seems we slowed down with investment in youth players this year, only Torre is the highly rated prospect that joined

Porque

He plays in a position that we have Pedri, Gavi, Demir, Torre who are all same age. Don't think it is obvious tbh.
Seems we slowed down with investment in youth players this year, only Torre is the highly rated prospect that joined

I think his future will be as a forward in a 433. He is creative, but more about bursts of dribbling/pace with end product than a midfielder for a big club imo. A good profile to get with the prices mentioned before renewal.

Messi983

He's not a priority now but when we resolve more urging cases in the first team I think we could still agree a future transfer in September after TW closes like we did with Pedri.

I think he's a different profile than Pedri and Gavi, not sure about Pablo because I've not watched him enough. And doubt Emre Demir has first team future here. Also, you can never have enough good talents imo.

Home of Barca Fans