CL | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Dinamo Kiev 1-0

BusiTheKing

I honestly don't think Luuk de Jong would make the line-up at a single other La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A or Premier League club. That's not an exaggeration. Lower table teams might have finishers as bad as him but then they're quick or know how to bully defenders or something. This guy has absolutely nothing. He's not even good in the air. It's a joke.

mc_lovin

The game against Real is more important. I couldn't care less about the formation, extra coins for not seeing Roberto though.

And as always, I watch for precisely four players: Pedri, Frenkie, Gavi and Fati. As long as one of them plays I am happy (as happy as someone can be under Koeman's reign).

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The game against Real is more important. I couldn't care less about the formation, extra coins for not seeing Roberto though.

And as always, I watch for precisely four players: Pedri, Frenkie, Gavi and Fati. As long as one of them plays I am happy (as happy as someone can be under Koeman's reign).

How ? We lose this game and we are pretty much out of the CL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Anything but a win here makes qualifying extremely complicated. Getting out in the group stages have dire financial consequences for us.

This is definitely our most important game of the season thus far. More important than the Clasico.

FinBarcelonafan

I honestly don't think Luuk de Jong would make the line-up at a single other La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A or Premier League club. That's not an exaggeration. Lower table teams might have finishers as bad as him but then they're quick or know how to bully defenders or something. This guy has absolutely nothing. He's not even good in the air. It's a joke.

Truth.

He shouldn't play, simple as that.

mc_lovin

We depend on Bayern anyway and honestly, we should beat them today with our C team. We still have options on the bench as well if things go south.

Home of Barca Fans