CL | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Dinamo Kiev 1-0

sickstar

Benfica lost big.
We can still really pass if we can win against benfica at home (doable) and defeat kiev at their home (harder). One draw would prove to be fatal if benfica doesn't slip against kiev at home.

Messi983

Sure, last 30 minutes were boring but 3 points are the most important and a win was never really in any danger. We'll have to improve to win in Ukraine and against Benfica but now again everything is in our hands (as long as Benfica won't win in Munich).

And two consecutive wins before El Clasico should also improve team's confidence.

FinBarcelonafan

Benfica lost big.
We can still really pass if we can win against benfica at home (doable) and defeat kiev at their home (harder). One draw would prove to be fatal if benfica doesn't slip against kiev at home.

Benfica drew again Kiev. If we beat Benfica more than 3-0 we should be still in, even if we draw vs Kiev. Right?

Messi983

Yeah, as long as Benfica don't draw/win vs Bayern. It's hard to imagine us winning anyone by 4 goals at this point though.

So simple math is we should just win next two games (Dynamo A, Benfica H) and are probably in, unless Benfica somehow wins in Munich in two weeks.

Don't even need to beat Benfica by a big margin and could potentially also guarentee qualifying before last round which would be great considering how we've started.

khaled_a_d

If we win next 2 and Benfica get 1 or less point next game, we qualify even before last round indeed.
Will be 9 points to 4 or 5 with 1 game in hand. Last game will be probably meaningless for both sides.

Think is, with this team I am not comfortable in expecting a win away or against Benfica

Rassvet

Imagine if we qualify before the last round and play a reserve team vs Bayern but they go full strength…

Jadentheman

Must say, these UCL jerseys: ABSOLUTE fire! :barcaflag:

Have to agree. I like Barca specific CL jerseys. I know they did it for the 00s then they just seemed to stop with it by 2009-2010.

Although this iteration unlike the others looks completely different from the regular home kit

FinBarcelonafan

Benfica have to chock up for the rest of the stage, and we need to get a point from Bayern...

So yeah !

We only need to beat Benfica and Kiev as long as Benfica loses vs Bayern. I seriously doubt they get point out of Bayern on Allianz stadium.

Benfica drew vs Kiev first round

Home of Barca Fans