Bartomeu Announces Presidency Campaign

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
.@albertlesan: "According to him, Bartomeu then asked Piqu? if he had said that. Piqu? did say that they met each other, but that he had never told De Ligt not to come to Bar?a. He insists that everything was agreed with Ajax and Mino Raiola, but it broke down after this."

@DonAK you can blame your boy Pique for no De Ligt

It's tough to trust anything Bartomeu says, especially after Pique has criticized him publicly.

If Raiola confirms it too then.......

Messigician

This is serious bros.

❗️Official: Next Tuesday Barcelona will publicly share the results of the investigation done to find out irregularities in the Bar?a's management during the previous presidential term under Josep Mar?a Bartomeu. It will be given by Joan Laporta at 11am.

" Bartomeu is planning to respond and leak incriminating documents of the current board, as well as current and former players exposing the corruption that had festered at the club starting with Gerard Pique"
@ Andres Rodriguez

This is getting fucking serious bros

Messigician

Josep Maria Bartomeu called the Onze program in TV3. He says that he is very calm, has nothing to hide, and that the club's statement regarding the forensic investigation is childish and nonsensical. The former president says that: it's all just to make noise.

? @sport

Messigician

"Bartomeu threatens to leak documents which will destroy the legacy of several Barca legends"

Oh oh, a part 2 of him explaining that Xavi and Iniesta left because he paid them to?

Messigician

ithink something has been building up a bombshell between Messi's contract and Bartomeu fallout which resulted in Messi wanting to leave. '

If this investigation continues Bartomeu will leak the dark side of the club

frog-fcb

ithink something has been building up a bombshell between Messi's contract and Bartomeu fallout which resulted in Messi wanting to leave. '

If this investigation continues Bartomeu will leak the dark side of the club

Let him leak long term it will do the club good

Messigician

Breaking

Bartomeu speaks on Messi and Laporta

Bartomeu: "Somehow managing to let go of Messi, the best player in history, has been a historic mistake."

Bartomeu: "The leaks of some Bar?a contracts, such as Messi's? I want to clarify that I have not made any of these leaks, I have not authorised any of these leaks and I have had no prior knowledge of any leaks..."

Bartomeu: "I am a person who respects everyone's freedom of speech."

Jadentheman

YOu want Crazy Barto back? The only way he deals with stuff is to spend more money :lol: But at the very least he would have sacked Xavi by now.

snowy

yeaaaaahhh bet he's the one who leaked the contracts

the Ponti mail makes him look like a Saint who'd live n die for Barca

Long Live Santo Barto :innocent:

Home of Barca Fans