Bartomeu Announces Presidency Campaign

Messigician

.@albertlesan: "After the program yesterday, JM Bartomeu called me. He said that in 2019, Piqu? and De Ligt coincidentally met each other vacationing in the Caribbean. Piqu? told De Ligt that it was not the right time to come to Bar?a. After that, he moved to Juventus instead."

Bartomeu vs Pique

Messigician

.@albertlesan: "According to him, Bartomeu then asked Piqu? if he had said that. Piqu? did say that they met each other, but that he had never told De Ligt not to come to Bar?a. He insists that everything was agreed with Ajax and Mino Raiola, but it broke down after this."
[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] you can blame your boy Pique for no De Ligt

Messigician

.@albertlesan: "Bartomeu also told me De Ligt has a ?75m release clause which is only valid for Bar?a. I didn?t know that."

Messigician

In 2019, Jordi Alba called Bartomeu and said ?Bring back Neymar and I leave."

? @Rondeando8TV via @sport

Bartomeu slandering the seniors to the press

Birdy

.@albertlesan: "According to him, Bartomeu then asked Piqu? if he had said that. Piqu? did say that they met each other, but that he had never told De Ligt not to come to Bar?a. He insists that everything was agreed with Ajax and Mino Raiola, but it broke down after this."

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] you can blame your boy Pique for no De Ligt

Fucking cancerous twat.

OUT OF MY CLUB!

JamDav1982

Same rumours persist now with Pique being asked about Koeman and telling Laporta club be fine without Messi.

Players always had too much to say for themselves and nothing much if at all has changed.

Messigician

Same rumours persist now with Pique being asked about Koeman and telling Laporta club be fine without Messi.

Players always had too much to say for themselves and nothing much if at all has changed.

Stunning!

Barto has exposed Pique's hunger for power

Home of Barca Fans