Bartomeu Announces Presidency Campaign

Messigician

Shocking bombshell, the purposes of these interviews taking shots at Laporta is finally made clear just as I suspected

Bartomeu: A particular challenge I want? I want to run for president again 🚨🚨💣💣

Last edited:

Messigician

Bartomeu defends himself!

Bartomeu: ?While everyone was excited about our shopping, Coutinho came because of Iniesta?s departure, he was the best player in England and worth the price. Dembele came because of Neymar?s departure.?

Bartomeu: ?The coaches demanded Griezmann, not me. They insisted on acquiring him."

Bartomeu: ?It is not true that we paid companies to harm people who are assets of the club. When you know you are innocent you do not worry and you can be clear. It also happened with President Sandro Rosell, who spent two years in prison even though he was innocent.?

Bartomeu: ?The new stadium project is the same as ours except for the fact that the VIP cells have been moved. It will be the best stadium in the world, it is a project I support. We need to explain where the increase in investment is and who the parties involved are.?

Bartomeu: ?According to the municipality and the fire brigade, there was no danger of any collapse in the stadium.? (Calling Laporta a liar)

Bartomeu: ?I do not know how La Liga escaped from our hands last season, I do not know how the games against Granada and Lavante escaped. I think we should trust Koeman this season, he is the right person and you can win the league and the copa del rey.?

Bartomeu: ?They (Laporta board) can do as many internal audits as they want, but I can assure you that none of our management has stolen anything from the club?s coffers. Have we had any other mistakes? Absolutely. I admit that in the matter of salary there was a risk we took.?

Bartomeu: ?In my era we won 22 titles and more other titles in other industries at the club. We had profits of 190 million euros, but the situation became complicated because of the Covid-19. Our financial position before the Covid was approved by the league and by UEFA.?

Bartomeu: ?Without the Covid, the losses stand at just 50 million.?

Bartomeu:?Statistics say that 50% of our player purchases were successful much higher than average .?

Bartomeu: ?Some players who cost a lot of money did not live up to expectations and demands, but it is perfectly normal in football.?

FinBarcelonafan

This guy is the biggest joke and fraud ever. He should never show his face in Barcelona again, yet he wants to become president of the club again. What a joke.

Messigician

This guy is the biggest joke and fraud ever. He should never show his face in Barcelona again, yet he wants to become president of the club again. What a joke.

He's very popular in Catalonia bro.

There's a reason Laporta is very insecure and tries to discredit him and the board, it seems it backfired though

Messigician

🚨🚨| Bartomeu: ?In July 2020 I reached an agreement to renew with Messi for two more seasons, but then everything collapsed. We have to ask Messi why.?

Stunning bombshell! Interview seems to be over.

More to come soon?

Last edited:

Birdy

Shocking bombshell, the purposes of these interviews taking shots at Laporta is finally made clear just as I suspected

Bartomeu: A particular challenge I want? I want to run for president again ��������

LOL

Either trolling to divert attention from his financial crimes

OR
this guy is a certified idiot

Birdy

Denials of Barto's lies are already out:
[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
?
8m
Bartomeu said that Barcelona preferred to sign Ousmane Demb?l? over Kylian Mbappe, which is true. But he lies when he says that they could sign him. They never called him. And when they actually tried to sign him later, he had already signed for PSG.

—
@FApor_elmundo

Birdy

Bartomeu: A particular challenge I want? I want to run for president again ��������

Bro, do you realize you are the only one on this platform supporting this rat?

Horatio

You're welcome
Why is this man not in hiding btw and acting as if he has not singlehandely destroyed the club? Sickest thing is he will probably be re-elected someday lol.

Home of Barca Fans