La Liga | Round 8: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 3-1

vinni

Barcelona-Valencia is one of my favourite games in la liga. Allways a good game. Even more at the Mestella.
If i would rate my fav match ups in La liga, i think its something like this :

Classico
Valencia
Celta
Sevilla
Villareal
Etc.

What about you guys?

Edit:
I left out Athletico because of the lack of goals!

clemente

Koeman talks shit to all the players and now they are supposed to perform for him, there are like 8 more games till December, this is gonna get interesting.

Gari

Koeman talks shit to all the players and now they are supposed to perform for him, there are like 8 more games till December, this is gonna get interesting.

Koeman: "It is true that little by little, with the changes we have made, we have the squad that we have. We have to try to find players who improve the squad, but the truth is that we had bad luck with injuries..." "If we improve, we have a squad that can help us win the league."Why does he say this all the time? Already other coaches, Simeone, answer him that Bar?a has a good line-up and give names.

ajnotkeith

Koeman: "It is true that little by little, with the changes we have made, we have the squad that we have. We have to try to find players who improve the squad, but the truth is that we had bad luck with injuries..." "If we improve, we have a squad that can help us win the league."Why does he say this all the time? Already other coaches, Simeone, answer him that Bar?a has a good line-up and give names.

Half the players the other coaches include are injured and they also say Busquets and Pique sometimes lol

We have 'big' or hyped names that are not that good in reality.

He comes off as a bit insane and weak for a coach of such a big club but he is getting non-stop heat from every side of the club, fans, board, socis, I guess he's cracking

Gari

FB5F_VPXIAgf78C

You can't talk publicly about the weakness of the line-up all the time. Even if he is weak.

Gari

Should this Sevilla be in 3rd or 4th place? They play poorly, not a single dangerous moment with Celta in the first half. Barcelona should be in the top four in any case.

ajnotkeith

Should this Sevilla be in 3rd or 4th place? They play poorly, not a single dangerous moment with Celta in the first half. Barcelona should be in the top four in any case.

Difference is like with Atletico even if they look shit against the bottom half teams they get the 3 points. All the draws we are having with bottom half teams is what seperates the top teams and the chasing ones.

Bobo32

Depay Fati Roberto forward line it seems? Could of course be Gavi/Dest taking that RW position as well...

Home of Barca Fans