Emre Demir

Messi983

147234.jpg

ed.png

Future Barca B signing. He had no thread so I've thought I'll open one.

FC Barcelona and Kayserispor have reached an agreement for the transfer of Emre Demir for a cost of 2 million euros plus variables on a contract until 30 June 2027. The buyout clause will be set at 400 million euros. The player will be staying at the Tuirkish club until the end of the present season, after which he?ll be forming part of the Bar?a B setup.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/football/barca-b/news/2265831/agreement-to-sign-emre-demir

He was already on trial with Barca a few years ago so it's clear we've been following him for a long time.

During that time he did, in fact, get his first taste of life in Barcelona, as the Spanish giants took him on trial in 2017, though they could not sign him due to Demir being just 13 at the time.

"I went to Barcelona's academy and stayed there for two weeks," he told TRT Spor after his move to Barca was confirmed. "I really liked the atmosphere there and made a promise to myself: 'I will come back here one day and wear this jersey!'

"Now I am very happy that my dreams are coming true."

Emre Demir: Who is Barcelona's new ?2m Turkish wonderkid?

https://www.go.al.com/en/news/emre-...-turkish-wonderkid/178epqckzj4yd1fdqd6cweydav

It's an article from GOAL which are banned here, so just remove that dot from the link.

Messi983

Sure, he's just a cheap punt for the future. Maybe he'll turn out good, most likely he won't but we can still sell him for a small profit at least.

He has only played 3 minutes for Kayserispor's first team in last game which was his first appearance this season (OTOH he's playing quite regular for Turkey U19). If they don't intent do give him minutes, bring him in January and let him adapt to the club before giving him a more important role in Barca B next season. We'd also save some money if signed earlier according to their president.

Berna: "If he goes to Barcelona in January we will earn ?2.5 million. If he is going to join his new team in the summer, we are going to earn ?2.7 million."

https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1441454360630804481

Messi983

Completes 18 in 3 days and will be eligible to sign for Barca B then.
Wonder what is the plan with him

He's not playing much in Turkey, would probably be smart to bring him now. I know we've just signed Fabio Blanco but we still need more quality and/or depth in Barca B considering Abde and Jutgla will probably stay with the first team.

We would also save some money if brought now as transfer fee would be a bit lower (look at my previous post in this thread). OTOH that difference would probably go towards his wages.

He would be registered for Barca B so also wouldn't have any problems with La Liga FFP rules.

khaled_a_d

He's not playing much in Turkey, would probably be smart to bring him now. I know we've just signed Fabio Blanco but we still need more quality and/or depth in Barca B considering Abde and Jutgla will probably stay with the first team.

We would also save some money if brought now as transfer fee would be a bit lower (look at my previous post in this thread). OTOH that difference would probably go towards his wages.

He would be registered for Barca B so also wouldn't have any problems with La Liga FFP rules.

I think Blanco is true winger tbh, while Emre is central player.
Don't know how good he is and if he is ready for move to Barca B whom they seem to need more experienced players rather than teenagers, but staying on the bench in Turkey for a whole year is too much

Messi983

Bar?a has informed Emre Demir that the best thing is to look for a new team during this market.

The Turkish midfielder, who was purchased for 2M a year ago, has only played two games in the subsidiary. At Bar?a they are looking for a loan or transfer.

Via: @albert_roge

Loan him and see if he can make a breakthrough somewhere else, he'll turn only 19 tomorrow so could still improve.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Just stop buying Turkish players. We had their best player in the last generation in Arda and he couldn't bother while not being able to stop fouling.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This kid reportedly didn't even learn a sentence of Spanish in the year or two he knew he was joining us.

khaled_a_d

Read from a fan on twitter that he and Pjanic has similar agent (TF says otherwise, but there is a photo of him with both players) and that Pjanic to Besiktas deal and Demir deal happened at same time, so the whole thing might have been sort of an agent favour while trying to get rid of the Bosnian.
Won't deny that him being that atrocious, makes me believe it

Messi983

Going to Fenerbahce according to Albert Roge. No clarification if a loan or transfer. Probably not the best destination anyway as I doubt he'll play there.

Home of Barca Fans