Yeremi Pino

Messi983

Yeremi-Pino-Villarreal-CF-3-1920x1280.jpg

yp.png

It's time this baller finally gets a thread he deserves.

A regular for Villarreal this season and also made a senior NT debut playing well coming off the bench against Italy a few days ago.

A lot to like in his game imo, still needs to improve his end product but will only turn 19 in two weeks so enough time for that.

Also, from what I could find his buy out clause is still "only" 30m so if we can't get Adeyemi I wouldn't mind going after him.

He's also from the Canary Islands, born in 2002 and his first name ends on -i. We can't miss on that. :p

Daisymorr

Get him in the right hands (Pep or Klopp) for example and he may explode into a world star very quickly. Has so much talent, interested to see how he progresses.

gregorrin10

Scored again, this kid is special. He is right footed and I've only ever seen him play as a RW, so don't know how that would work for us, especially with Fati cemented on the other side. Can he maybe play as a striker? Considering his height it's unlikely, but he could be the perfect bargain (considering his 30M release clause) alternative, if we don't get Haaland. Also wouldn't be mad if we decide to cut our losses with Dembele this summer and bring this kid as his replacement anyway.

FinBarcelonafan

Scored again, this kid is special. He is right footed and I've only ever seen him play as a RW, so don't know how that would work for us, especially with Fati cemented on the other side. Can he maybe play as a striker? Considering his height it's unlikely, but he could be the perfect bargain (considering his 30M release clause) alternative, if we don't get Haaland. Also wouldn't be mad if we decide to cut our losses with Dembele this summer and bring this kid as his replacement anyway.

30 mil sounds like a bargain for a potential star player. As long as we have way to develop him.

Andresito

Staff member
Very similar case to Ferran being right footed on the right wing. With a good coach Pino could play anywhere in attack, just like Ferran.

Messi983

Looks like he'll renew with Villarreal.

Pino signed contract until 2024 in November 2020 but Emery is keen commit his future to the club after a rise in transfer interest.

According to reports from Diario AS, both parties have agreed to extend his deal until 2027, but there is disagreement over a new release clause.

His current deal includes a €35m exit option, but based on his rapid development, Villarreal want to increase that to €50m to ward off potential suitors.

Pino’s advisers will continue talks with Villarreal in the coming weeks with an agreement expected in November.

khaled_a_d

The "I don't mind staying but let's keep door open just in case" renewal

Well, clubs like Villarreal don't mind such clauses because it is usually in their favour.
They have now set up his price at expensive figure, in couple of years he is likely worth around 50-70M but they can say: pay the buyout and get him.
Works well for everyone

Home of Barca Fans