Best Starting 11 and Formation?

i_bleed_blaugrana

This is close to the best line-up we could field atm. But if Memphis continues to fool around and lose so many balls I wouldn't mind trying Fati - Aguero - Dembele up front.

Alba instead of Balde though, the guy is totally unknown, barely played at all for the first team.

Yup, Alba v. Balde is pretty 50/50. Out of all of the amigos left, Alba is the one who probably has the biggest shout for deserving to be starting still. That said, I am just ready to turn the page on all of them ASAP and Balde showed a lot in the short amount of time he had against Bayern that he has quality.

Just be patient with Memphis. Got thrown in beyond the deep end metaphorically; went from being the main outlet for Messi to being expected to lead the line with Messi and Grizzy gone and replaced with Luuk de Jong & some rando kid from Austria :lol:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Dembele's contract expires so we won't get anything for him/can't include him in any deal unless we'll renew him but then selling would also be unlikely.

I think he reacted on not including his boys Busi and Puig, probably Pique and Alba as well. :)

Everything I have heard regarding Dumbele and his contract has been that everything is proceeding as normal with a short renewal. Tbf, we have heard this before and it has been fairly quiet recently as it seems the priority for renewals is the young guns and figuring out the whole Roberto situation. I am sure once he is back on the pitch, we will hear more noise about his renewal.

Now, whether or not he stays or goes after that is entirely another thing altogether but if I had to make a conjuncture about it, considering how desperate we are for liquidity and cash flow atm, renewing with the intent to actually have leverage and negotiating power when shopping him out to interested clubs next summer.

iniestaGOAT

As helpful and constructive as this comment is to the general conversation, I for one, am eager with anticipation to see the XI you post that will be better than this so called ?relegation? side :coffee:

I want Dembele gone next summer, my guy. Ideal world we include him in a deal for Haaland. He is only in this XI by default as he is the only natural, left footed winger we have in the squad, despite how brain dead he is.

We need to play him anyways this season just so we can get something out of him in the market. Was it just Dumbele you were reacting to?

I have already posted my starting 11 my friend.

The objective this season is top make it to the top 4 and safe to say playing a bunch of teengaers isnt going to cut it.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I have already posted my starting 11 my friend.

The objective this season is top make it to the top 4 and safe to say playing a bunch of teengaers isnt going to cut it.

4-3-3

Ter (lack of better option_
Minguez Araujo Lenlget Alba
gavi Busquets De jong
Dembele Depay Fati

I will give you Alba but Busi and Lenglet is a massive L. Busi is only a sub at this point and I am so done with Lenglet gifting goals to the opposition.

Also genuinely confused at how you want a team that is in the top 4 while leaving out our most creative midfielder. No Pedri is another massive L and outside of that, there is not any difference between our XIs.

Still not sure what you are on about.

clemente

mats

Dest Araujo Minguezza Alba

Gavi De Jong Pedri

Dembele Fati Depay

Braithwaite with Aguero have an argument to make it, everyone else is easy pick for me.

Bobo32

I want Dembele gone next summer, my guy. Ideal world we include him in a deal for Haaland. He is only in this XI by default as he is the only natural, left footed winger we have in the squad, despite how brain dead he is.

We need to play him anyways this season just so we can get something out of him in the market. Was it just Dumbele you were reacting to?

I think I've mistaken you for somebody else. I reacted to more players than Dembele, and the big picture, I posted something myself that you can compare to and see.

Zidane82

Maybe try a plan B in the easier games ?

Then next season

I could live with Messi playing slightly deeper than Lewandowski .

Pedri and Gavi midfielder .. Dembele on the left , Raphinha on the right

Flat back four .. Kounde and Aroujo plus TWO decent fullbacks ..

Maybe get TAA for the right and Balde at LB

This way would be getting rid if Busquets which will please 95% of you guys

Messigician

Maybe try a plan B in the easier games ?

Then next season

I could live with Messi playing slightly deeper than Lewandowski .

Pedri and Gavi midfielder .. Dembele on the left , Raphinha on the right

Flat back four .. Kounde and Aroujo plus TWO decent fullbacks ..

Maybe get TAA for the right and Balde at LB

This way would be getting rid if Busquets which will please 95% of you guys

36 year old Messi and 35 year old Lewa

Can't wait 8-2 again!

Zidane82

36 year old Messi and 35 year old Lewa

Can't wait 8-2 again!

Lewa is scoring freely this season .. last season was one of best best scoring seasons for a few years apparently - he is showing zero signs of decline

Messi has scored 9 goals in his last three games for Argentina

Imagine the chances Messi would create for Lewandowski every game. !

JohnN

Best 11, or something I would like to see:
Mats
Kounde Araujo Chris Balde
FDJ
Gavi Pedri
Rafinha lewa fati

Home of Barca Fans