Best Starting 11 and Formation?

Messi983

It would be interesting to watch this team. However, Mingueza is probably better RB than CB.

Yeah, for me he's also a backup/occasional starter at RB more than CB but other players have failed there so why not give Araujo and Oscar a chance to play together.

Bobo32

It is a bit silly to post an 11, as we don't see them in training, and also a good coach rotates his 11 depending on form, game etc. Barcelona have many players that can be useful, almost the entire squad.

I posted an asymmetric 11 half a year ago, and some bloodhounds here still point that one out in an attempt to defame me, despite Koeman playing exactly like that in a couple of games.

i_bleed_blaugrana

This is a relegation line up. Good for career mode in FIFA. Thats it.

As helpful and constructive as this comment is to the general conversation, I for one, am eager with anticipation to see the XI you post that will be better than this so called ‘relegation’ side :coffee:

Wew and I thought you were someone I could agree with!

'Stunning', to use a catchphrase of this forum, that everyone wants to see Dembele on the pitch.

I want Dembele gone next summer, my guy. Ideal world we include him in a deal for Haaland. He is only in this XI by default as he is the only natural, left footed winger we have in the squad, despite how brain dead he is.

We need to play him anyways this season just so we can get something out of him in the market. Was it just Dumbele you were reacting to?

i_bleed_blaugrana

It would be interesting to watch this team. However, Mingueza is probably better RB than CB.

Mingueza has that height and recovery speed that is important for our back line centrally. Especially since we need to play a higher line, I put a premium on that overall pace and recovery speed and he is solid aerially. No reason he cannot rotate as RB occasionally but I would like for him to have a decent spell starting at CB so we can really access him there.

For me long term, the big question mark for me is RB and if Dest is the answer. I am staying patient with him probably because I am a bit biased being an American and all but he quickly needs to improve defensively. That said, he clearly is not getting any sort of help or development from Koeman plus his system leaves a ridiculous amount of tactical pressure on the wingbacks.

Want to see him with a proper manager before we make a final judgement on him.

Messi983

I want Dembele gone next summer, my guy. Ideal world we include him in a deal for Haaland. He is only in this XI by default as he is the only natural, left footed winger we have in the squad, despite how brain dead he is.

We need to play him anyways this season just so we can get something out of him in the market. Was it just Dumbele you were reacting to?

Dembele's contract expires so we won't get anything for him/can't include him in any deal unless we'll renew him but then selling would also be unlikely.

I think he reacted on not including his boys Busi and Puig, probably Pique and Alba as well. :)

Home of Barca Fans