2021 Ballon d'Or

Hardy

equipe put ronaldo in the top 5 front runners :tata:

FBf-_FDVcAUkWQh

Zidane82

voting ends 24 October, same day of clasico. big benz to secure the lead in extratime :mou:

No way Benz wins the trophy... apparently he may not even be available to play in the Classico - due his imminent court appearance. Faces 5 year sentence.

#

The Versailles prosecutor's office has said Karim Benzema will face trial in October for his alleged involvement in blackmailing former France teammate Matthieu Valbuena over a sex tape. Benzema will stand trial from Oct. 20-22 on the charge of complicity in attempted blackmail.

malvolio

No way Benz wins the trophy... apparently he may not even be available to play in the Classico - due his imminent court appearance. Faces 5 year sentence.

#

The Versailles prosecutor's office has said Karim Benzema will face trial in October for his alleged involvement in blackmailing former France teammate Matthieu Valbuena over a sex tape. Benzema will stand trial from Oct. 20-22 on the charge of complicity in attempted blackmail.

Imagine giving this motherfucker a Ballon D'or. Scum of the Earth for me.

Guess it is hard to stay away from trouble when you're famous. Maradona with the drugs and fucking/kidnapping kids, CR with the butt ****, Benzema blackmailing his colleague etc.

Rassvet

“The numbers and statistics linked to Cristiano Ronaldo’s name speak for him and should be enough in my opinion for him to win another Ballon d’Or. The absolutely remarkable total of 115 goals for the Portuguese national team makes him the record holder in the history of international men’s football. This year, he broke this 15-year-old record, to which he can add that of top scorer in the history of professional football. All these achievements, which represent the greatest achievement in football history, should be decisive in the awarding of the trophy, as he continues to demonstrate that he is, without a doubt, the best football player. world of all time.”

“It is true that this is an individual trophy, but let us not forget that Cristiano Ronaldo was the top scorer in the demanding Serie A and that he was also the top scorer in the last Championship of Europe. He holds the record for goals in the Champions League and he is the only player in the world to have won everything in three different countries with maximum competitiveness, as was the case in England, Italy and Spain. All this at the age of 36, with absolutely unique consistency, commitment and a phenomenal ability to overcome difficulties. In my opinion, this year the Ballon d’Or has a name: Cristiano Ronaldo. For me, he has never deserved it so much

(Jorge Mendes)

Home of Barca Fans