2021 Ballon d'Or

vegitot

According to Telefoot, there are three criterias for Ballon Dor 2021 winner:

- Performance in 2021, including individual performance and team's trophy.

- Player's class (talent + fair play)

- Player's career

LM7 is inevitable.

Messigician

Messi has kinda sucked besides city goal tho.

Should have torn French league apart even ancient Zlatan did that and passed it falcao

Hardy

De Bruyne said: “If I had to choose myself personally, I'm going to look at a two-year period.

“I'd choose Lewandowski for what he has done in the last two years - goal scoring wise, and also he's won a lot with Bayern. He would be my pick.”

stunning, nobody give a damn about messi

Valdario

Messi won't win due to voters fatigue, the guy has set abnormal standards for football himself and that's how they rate his current form. Moving to the French league and scoring a grand total of 0 goals doesn't help either.

Mitchell1978

De Bruyne said: “If I had to choose myself personally, I'm going to look at a two-year period.

“I'd choose Lewandowski for what he has done in the last two years - goal scoring wise, and also he's won a lot with Bayern. He would be my pick.”

stunning, nobody give a damn about messi

De Bruyne doens't have a vote though.

Windhook

CR7 has no chance of winning.

Chelsea won CL, but can't name much players who stand out, except for Mendy, Cante and Jorginho (who also won Euro 2020). Jorginho will definitely get some votes, but winning is out of discussion.
Messi won his first international trophy with Argentina, which is a landmark moment, otherwise it was an okayish season for him at Barca. Will need to step up his game at PSG until the end of the year.
Lewa deserved the award last year, but it was cancelled. Broke the goalscoring record in Bundesliga, but besides that there is nothing more to his record. This season he keeps up the scoring level, but there is an another award for this category, you know.

In my mind it's 60/40 for Messi vs. Lewa. But giving a 7th Ballon d'Or to Messi will end the whole CR7 rivalry, so to be realistic and end this confusing analysis, I expect journalist to give the award to Lewa.

Messigician

CR7 has no chance of winning.

Chelsea won CL, but can't name much players who stand out, except for Mendy, Cante and Jorginho (who also won Euro 2020). Jorginho will definitely get some votes, but winning is out of discussion.
Messi won his first international trophy with Argentina, which is a landmark moment, otherwise it was an okayish season for him at Barca. Will need to step up his game at PSG until the end of the year.
Lewa deserved the award last year, but it was cancelled. Broke the goalscoring record in Bundesliga, but besides that there is nothing more to his record. This season he keeps up the scoring level, but there is an another award for this category, you know.

In my mind it's 60/40 for Messi vs. Lewa. But giving a 7th Ballon d'Or to Messi will end the whole CR7 rivalry, so to be realistic and end this confusing analysis, I expect journalist to give the award to Lewa.

Voting ends October actually so Messi's 0 goals sucks

Hardy

L'Equipe

The 2021 Ballon d'Or race is set to be one of the most contested in history. 25% of the voters for the award have not yet delivered their ballot. Several voters have already changed their initial Top 5. There will still be time to vote after Sunday's games.

Home of Barca Fans