2021 Ballon d'Or

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Benz doesn't have a terrible case tbh. His goal and assist stats for 2021 are only bettered by Lewy. He also had a good CL run and was great against Chelsea despite Madrid getting dominated. He also had a good Euros, good Nations League which he won, and has also delivered against big teams many times this year unlike Lewy or Messi. If Ronaldo or Mbappe had done that for Madrid this year, they would probably be favorite. I don't think Benz should win it but I think it's mostly his lack of PR/status that makes it seem ridiculous for him to be in the discussion.

Honestly this doesn't get mentioned enough.

Rassvet

The fact that Bayern are pushing so hard for Lewandowski to win it makes me think they (and Lewy especially) will take that last group game more seriously if Messi wins it as a sort of revenge.

KingLeo10

The fact that Bayern are pushing so hard for Lewandowski to win it makes me think they (and Lewy especially) will take that last group game more seriously if Messi wins it as a sort of revenge.

They don't need any motivation when it comes to us. For some reason, they also go to the maximum possible gear v us, especially when we're weak.

Rassvet

"As invited by France Football, Messi's father, mother, brother, sister, and nephew will fly from Argentina to Paris tomorrow." (Bin Yan)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

if anything the revenge belongs to psg, messi has nothing to do with barca anymore :p

Home of Barca Fans