2021 Ballon d'Or

Messigician

L'Equipe

The 2021 Ballon d'Or race is set to be one of the most contested in history. 25% of the voters for the award have not yet delivered their ballot. Several voters have already changed their initial Top 5. There will still be time to vote after Sunday's games.

Huge

Zidane82

L'Equipe

The 2021 Ballon d'Or race is set to be one of the most contested in history. 25% of the voters for the award have not yet delivered their ballot. Several voters have already changed their initial Top 5. There will still be time to vote after Sunday's games.

Why are they allowed to change ... sounds suspicious

malvolio

From next year I expect Alf-Inge H?land to win it for the rest of his career..

He won't win it in 2022. And might not have a chance in 2023 either if they decide to award the 2022 one before the WC.

2022 - Salah, Lewa and maybe Messi or Mbappe. As these players can perform outstanding and might win CL. Benzema as an outsider, but don't think Madrid can win CL.

2023 - WC influenced and you have again Messi, Mbappe or Neymar? (Brazil can win the trophy).

So the same usual suspects.

Daisymorr

My Top 5 for 2021

1. Messi
2. Lewa
3. Salah
4. Benzema
5. Mbappe or Jorginho (based on Italy winning Euro's)

Daisymorr

You are biased towards forwards/ goalscorers

Honorable mentions for Kante, Veratti, De Bruyne and Kimmich but I would not have them ahead of any of the players on the previous list. They are they big difference makers in my opinion.

Who do you think should be in there??

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans