2021 Nations League Final Four

Rassvet

October 6th

Italy-Spain 20:45 CET (San Siro)

October 7th

Belgium-France 20:45 CET (Juventus Stadium)

October 10th

Third Place Match 15 CET (Juventus Stadium)

Final 20:45 CET (San Siro)

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Very interesting matches. I will pay close attention to how Martinez Belgium performs.

Hoping for Spain to win though!

and great last four. All interesting matches.

Rassvet

Why do you people keep talking about Jorginho? Guy has no chance to win the ballon dor.

Its going to be Messi or Lewa, though i believe Messi has already won it tbh.

He won Uefa POTY and has gotten his share of ballon d'or shouts.

Andresito

Staff member
Fati_Future_BallonDor seeing Rassvet's first post.
Fati_Future_BallonDor seeing Rassvet's second post.

2ac69a3306a6aa3fdff4bd8d8f4e40459eaceef6.png

Leo_Messi

Another Spain-Italy high-profile game on paper. A win-win situation one way or another although a final match would have been preferable. I expect the end result to be the same as during the EURO’s. My gut feeling tells me that Belgium will win it.
In any case this Nations League tournament is marginally sexier than your ordinary friendlies. UEFA at it as usual.

eaman

When were the group games for this tournament because I don't remember them? I remember the last nations league groups when Portugal won. I don't remember ireland or England playing in any games this time around. I mean there was no real time to do with the euros and world cup qualifiers

Bobo32

Very nice game this, between the two best and most entertaining european teams imo.
Italy pressing very high and intensively initially

edit: so nice chance for Spain in the 12th/13th minute, brought about by Gavis excellent positioning together with Busquets.
Game so far reminds me a bit of some of Barcelonas when they were better, when a team dared to press them: eventually it backfired. A goal for Italy could of course sway things, but Spain seems to be gaining control now.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans