2021 Nations League Final Four

Messigician

Hey enrique you should move gavi right wing and busquets striker, these tactics are too sound for barca players, we dont want them to think they're being badly coached or anything

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Will never understand this high pressing Busquets does. Spain almost conceded a goal cause of that.

Very entertaining game so far.

serghei

The great thing about Gavi is that he is fast and has grit, two rare qualities among Barca style midfielders who are on the slower side usually, and not very physical and aggressive.

Reminds me of Verratti.

JamDav1982

Need to get Gavi on new contract sharpish.

Teams from Real to EPL/PSG will be trying to turn his head and pay the 50m tomorrow if they could.

serghei

Will never understand this high pressing Busquets does. Spain almost conceded a goal cause of that.

Very entertaining game so far.

It's not bad in theory if someone covers the gap created when he pushes up, but he's too slow to get back once he is passed around. When he does this he is way too slow to contribute defensively in any way.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

The great thing about Gavi is that he is fast and has grit, two rare qualities among Barca style midfielders who are on the slower side usually, and not very physical and aggressive.

Reminds me of Verratti.

Just thought he reminds me more of Atletico type of midfielder like Koke or Saul, but Verratti is the better comparison.

Bobo32

I know one Barca style midfielder with similar qualities :)

Gavi has been a bit late to a couple of passes, and he mishit his final ball after he excellently tackled when he could've had a clear assist, but his first half here is sensational for his age of course.

Someone said something about Xavi playing to the level of his team, I think you could say the same about Gavi: I watched him with his age group in Barcelona this spring, and he couldn't really shine and decide that game as you would think someone able to play v. Veratti and Jorginho should be able to do...

JamDav1982

Comparing Puig to Gavi... Puig has the strength of a wasp and avoids certain physical situations.

Gavi is different class and gets wired in any situation.

Home of Barca Fans